The Falkirk FC Thread

I seriously hope that holt has replacements lined up for lyle taylor as imo hes a certainty to go hes big, powerful, rapid, is good with the ball at his feet and can finish.

You say the second part as if we didn't already know that.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

Guest The Phoenix

I take it the game at Stirling on Saturday is open to supporters? I'm getting excited for the new season and need a fix.

Yeah. £5 adults & £3 concessions according to the Albion website.

Yip, We normally avoid open doors pre-season friendly games due to the costs involved but we're pushing the boat out for this one, having been given the assurance that Falkirk are bringing their full first team squad.

We're opening both stands so Falkirk Fans will be accommodated in the Away (East) Stand.

Plenty of free parking around the Stadium.

Weather forecast set fair.

Jordan White champing at the bit! binos.png

Dont know how many will go along but seeing as its the only local match until August 17th at home you may get a few more heading through.

A fiver to get in is also attractive. Weather is meant to be warm and sunny which would be great if the terracing was open, which is no chance as we won't be anywhere close to filling the seated away Stand for a friendly.

Look forward to not even noticing Jordan White playing, which is similar to his time at TFS.

Anyone reading Lyle Taylor's Twitter page today? "Wow that moved quickly #thinkingtime" and a load of other oblique references to contract discussions. Pish behaviour and a big let down to the fans, he needs to give twitter a rest.

Guest The Phoenix

Usually I go to friendlies as its good to see new players/trialists but im struggling to get excited for todays game as theres only one new face and he will only play for 45 mins.

Come along and see the new Jordan White then. ;)