The Falkirk FC Thread

Suppose your right. Tbh Amarillo is ours . Nobody else uses it. Lets just keep it.

I don't mind 'Amarillo' TBH but I'd be quite happy with a change.

I remember wondering why we were playing it way back in the beginning ... I genuinely thought it was some sort of tribute to Marino Keith :ph34r:

Suppose your right. Tbh Amarillo is ours . Nobody else uses it. Lets just keep it.

I voted Amarillo..... its ours and although I grew to hate it when it was everywhere when it was re-released, its still ours only now. If we did change, then I would give it 2-3yrs before we wanted another change and again and again and again. This way we have tradition and I think it would piss more folk off changing it TBH than not changing it.

Some of the vote suggestions are awful, Id want it changed weekly if they were given the go ahead.....

Yas FFS :green

I need to go and find the 2-4-6-8 tune ... can't think how the feck that goes :unsure2: and Valkyries is more of a run onto the pitch tune - although it would still be pish !!

I'm all for a new tune but I'd take Amarillo well ahead of any of those lot (assuming 2-4-6-8 is pish of course !)

*Going to hunt for a suggestion*

I wouldn't mind Seven Nation Army or Give It Up (Gary Holt, Gary Gary Holt, nananananananananana!) but anything else there would be a travesty.

I voted Amarillo..... its ours and although I grew to hate it when it was everywhere when it was re-released, its still ours only now. If we did change, then I would give it 2-3yrs before we wanted another change and again and again and again. This way we have tradition and I think it would piss more folk off changing it TBH than not changing it.

Some of the vote suggestions are awful, Id want it changed weekly if they were given the go ahead.....

Agree with this. Does anyone have the definitive answer as to why we adopted it? I've heard a few differing reasons over the years. Edited by Disco Duck

Re Firhill standing idea in the SS, make it so. I always stand and when you get a group of even 100 together it improves the atmosphere eleventy billion percent. Maybe the club could put proper barriers round the east side and in the corners so we can safely change ends at half time? It's the stuff of dreams I tell ya!

Re Goal music, it has to be Amarillo. Just because that **** Johnathon Sutherland had a go at it, we change it? I don't think so

As long as they don't make us sing it a Hampden again I really don't mind cause that was cringeworthy stuff. There must be band from Falkirk or a Falkirk supporter who has created a half decent song we could use!

Oh f**k no. That's toe curling lay awful when you visit some ground and they play some shitey wee local pop band singing about their love for the club. Amateur hour. Leave that for crappy little outfits like Dunfermline.

Mind you, just as bad is the heedrum, hodrum accordion music the Weegie clubs seem to love.

I'd rather no music after a goal however out of that list, Seven Nation Army. Amarillo could and should be used as Pre/post match and SNA after a goal.

It's upbeat and let's the young guys at least get some sort of noise going after a goal with that "Navy Blue Army" chant.