The Falkirk FC Thread

McGovern should really be Number Two ahead of Carroll to be honest

And Barry Nicholson was at the Saints v Killie match on Sunday, seemingly signing a 6 month deal with Kilmarnock

25 tickets? That's it? We could give away 4000 for each home game and still have swathes of empty seats.

As an aside, should we not be going round local schools and giving primary kids free tickets? They're free to get in anyway, but actually having a ticket is more of an incentive to go.

25 tickets? That's it? We could give away 4000 for each home game and still have swathes of empty seats.

As an aside, should we not be going round local schools and giving primary kids free tickets? They're free to get in anyway, but actually having a ticket is more of an incentive to go.

Totally agree regarding the schools. May be something the new marketing guy will do once they start back after summer.

Of course we should.They should have to be accompanied by an adult though, can't have hundreds of primary weans cutting about the place unsupervised. Maybe 4 kids to each adult tops. That would maybe attract a few more paying customers.

As someone said elsewhere it depends on how you look at the army and what they do.

For me they protect the country both at home and overseas and if they didn't sign up to do it then we would ALL have to take a turn. Now I don't know about anyone else but I quite like my safe job that pretty much ensures (accidents aside) that I'll be home to see my family each night.

With that in mind, I think the country should help out the troops both serving and retired with benefits. If that includes watching the boys in blue then fair enough.

Hope the initiative works well and is taken up most weeks.

Edited by RC55 FFC

As someone said elsewhere it depends on how you look at the army and what they do.

For me they protect the country both at home and overseas and if they didn't sign up to do it then we would ALL have to take a turn. Now I don't know about anyone else but I quite like my safe job that pretty much ensures (accidents aside) that I'll be home to see my family each night.

With that in mind, I think the country should help out the troops both serving and retired with benefits. If that includes watching the boys in blue then fair enough.

Hope the initiative works well and is taken up most weeks.

Why not give Scientists free tickets? They serve the world with their research, theories etc. Or do you specifically need to be in great danger doing your job in order to claim free tickets?