The Falkirk FC Thread

Whits this wee clown like?

That him that scored the belter against Raith? We have a plethora of centre mids can't see the point in this tbh.

Yeah it is, hasn't really had a fair crack at the whip in fairness.

Whits this wee clown like?

That him that scored the belter against Raith? We have a plethora of centre mids can't see the point in this tbh.

I'm afraid to say but I don't really rate him as a player. A bit of a nothing midfielder who fails to make an impact in many games. (This includes the U-20s games I've been to see). However; technically he is very good and he has a fantastic attitude so hopefully this loan move will develop him as a player. I hope it works out for him anyway.

Is he likely to get into the starting 11? Report back how he get's on Neilly!

Roberts need to be swiftly got to f**k, once again he was a passenger who looked like he couldn't be arsed today. No pressing at all off the ball which could've been vital today. I don't see this "ability" that other people talk about with him either, he's a pretty bog standard Championship striker with a fair bit of pace but that's about it. I'd try and bring in someone else with Bingham going out in January and either use Roberts as a sub or try and get him moved on as well.

Pretty sure someone posted recently about Liam Dick posting on Twitter about munching shite out of Greggs after training. This sounds petty but I notice he posted about how wrecked he gets on nights out. I thought the days of young Scottish footballers wrecking their careers with junk food and drink were over, but obviously not.

Roberts need to be swiftly got to f**k, once again he was a passenger who looked like he couldn't be arsed today. No pressing at all off the ball which could've been vital today. I don't see this "ability" that other people talk about with him either, he's a pretty bog standard Championship striker with a fair bit of pace but that's about it. I'd try and bring in someone else with Bingham going out in January and either use Roberts as a sub or try and get him moved on as well.

My mate played against Falkirk this season and said Roberts got dogs abuse from Falkirk players for not tracking back and just basicly being a lazy c**t.

Shepherd did more in 10 mins than Roberts did in 60mins.....

First and foremost, effort should be there, abillity to show less effort requires greater talent than he has, thats the main problem...

Loy has talent, but what he lacks in high level talent, he makes up for an effort. I have said previously Roberts needs to take a leaf out of Loy's book. Roberts was a man down, especially as he was fed through a few times in 1st half when we were playing well and either simply lost it or was just pish

He was unlucky to be booked, but nearly talked himself into a sending off and the shoulder stance and huff mode appeared...

We will have him for at least the year, probably the two, he hopefully will come decent or average during this period but so far he hasnt really showed anything since Livvy away, I feel if we had still had Taylor yesterday, our name would be in the hat for tomorrows draw

Sheppard is looking a right prospect and makes a change having a striker come through the ranks that looks an out and out goal scorer. Could partner Loy possibly and Roberts as a impact sub as he does have talent but is blowing more cold that hot.

Roberts is a huffy shite. Someone needs to wake him up and make him aware of the career he could have if he put the effort in, and where he will end up if he doesn't. If he doesn't like the club then tough, he's with us until someone wants to take a punt on him so he may as well make the most of it. Won't get anywhere by going in a huff when things aren't going your way.

Edited by RobBairn1876