The Falkirk FC Thread

My allegiance should probably have dictated that I wanted Falkirk to lose today but my instincts had me supporting the fuckers!

Cheered their goal and everything.

Commiserations. Falkirk are usually there or thereabouts so I'm sure you will all soon have something to take your mind off falling at the last hurdle this time.

I cheered Inverness on. Hilarious watching Falkirk blow their big chance. Imagine getting caught on the break by 10 men at 1-1 :lol:

I cheered Inverness on. Hilarious watching Falkirk blow their big chance. Imagine getting caught on the break by 10 men at 1-1 :lol:

Absolutely bottled it :lol:

Then shat the bed :lol:

Ah cheers lads.

I wondered where I left my box of Scrambling For Relevance.

We did blow it though.

Don't know whether to rage more against Houston for selecting Smith (which he corrected), Collum for missing the penalty (he did miss the covering defender for the red), or Jamie MacDonald for selling the jerseys (he got us here in the first place).

At least I know the CT fans will appreciate it, so enjoy your night lads.

I am fucking distraught, though.

We did blow it though.

Don't know whether to rage more against Houston for selecting Smith (which he corrected), Collum for missing the penalty (he did miss the covering defender for the red), or Jamie MacDonald for selling the jerseys (he got us here in the first place).

At least I know the CT fans will appreciate it, so enjoy your night lads.

I am fucking distraught, though.

Fair play. The best team got through in the end but the Bairns gave em a fright.

Wonder what Marshmallo's take on today's events are. I think their bottle crashed and they are an utterly pathetic team. They should probably just shut down tbh. Pathetic.

That's me done with supporting Falkirk, there's no way I can come back from that. I doubt I'll ever be able to even watch another game of football.

:lol:

What a strange collection of dull humourless neutrals this thread has attracted - there was no boasting or bullishness from the Falkirk support ahead of the game and and its generally been pretty decent fayre from them after it!?

One is a hibs fan so possibly making an attempt at being ironic.

What a strange collection of dull humourless neutrals this thread has attracted - there was no boasting or bullishness from the Falkirk support ahead of the game and and its generally been pretty decent fayre from them after it!?

8)