The Falkirk FC Thread

Trialist looks like Thomas Reilly ex St Mirren, was suggested by Falkirk tv and quick google I would be 99% sure it was him

FFS...Billy Reid suggested Morgan, Hartley suggested Heffernan. Now Falkirk TV is suggesting Reilly?

Houston needs to get a grip!!!

I'd be surprised if he was playing up front, given he hasn't done so in about two years for us. Most of those 40 appearances were either a a central mid or wide player...about 10 starts in central mid and 30 or so off the bench in a variety of positions.

That being said, I certainly wouldn't think he's good enough. He's a nothing player, no real strong position.

I'd be surprised if he was playing up front, given he hasn't done so in about two years for us. Most of those 40 appearances were either a a central mid or wide player...about 10 starts in central mid and 30 or so off the bench in a variety of positions.

That being said, I certainly wouldn't think he's good enough. He's a nothing player, no real strong position.

Nothing player indeed I would rather Jason Lee came out of retirement. Only positives of tonight is Finlayson

Pretty summed him up, considering he is now unemployed, he never really looked that interested after getting a kick early on....

I suppose it did no harm looking

As much use as a cardboard cut out, thank f**k we have a manger that's realised he's hopeless.

We'll see if he can walk the walk this season but it seemed that Jack Ross was working his strings as Dumbarton were never the same after he left