The Falkirk FC Thread

If its Lee Miller then it looks like we're now in the realms of panic signings with Houston. Anyone will do basically. I mean lets face it what are you going to get out of seeing a past it striker playing in the under 20's team? Worrying thing is that going by Morgan and Boulding he won't have to do a lot to get a deal.

Edited by Shadwell Dog

FFS it is Lee Miller.

I was told at 11.20am this morning, returning a call I missed. I would have known 10 minutes earlier had I been able to answer the original call.

I might be alone in saying this but I think ( if fit enough) this would be a great signing. If he is used as a coach for young strikers and an impact sub he could be very useful. Always had Falkirk in his heart as can be seen by his regular appearances at games

I might be alone in saying this but I think ( if fit enough) this would be a great signing. If he is used as a coach for young strikers and an impact sub he could be very useful. Always had Falkirk in his heart as can be seen by his regular appearances at games

Agree. Happy to give him a chance. He hasn't set the heather alight for a long time but sometimes players just click with certain clubs.

If the BoD and the manager have written this season off then why don't the fans do the same and keep their hard earned in their pockets?

Well we've certainly written this season off if we've resorted to looking at players like Lee Miller. I mean come on Livingston rejected him for gods sake. I hope to feck he's better than he was in his last under 20's game at Westfield. He was absolutely awful for Killie there last season. Worst player on the park. I just cant believe that this is the best option Houston can come up with having known since Feb we were needing a striker.

Well we've certainly written this season off if we've resorted to looking at players like Lee Miller. I mean come on Livingston rejected him for gods sake. I hope to feck he's better than he was in his last under 20's game at Westfield. He was absolutely awful for Killie there last season. Worst player on the park. I just cant believe that this is the best option Houston can come up with having known since Feb we were needing a striker.

Goan just shut up man

He may well turn out for the under 20's but that could be to keep his fitness up, Houston has already said he won't be signing him. Jon Daly is training with Dundee United i'd be more inclined to give him a years deal on the wages Macdonald was on, as surely Aberdeen are paying Rogers wages.

He may well turn out for the under 20's but that could be to keep his fitness up, Houston has already said he won't be signing him. Jon Daly is training with Dundee United i'd be more inclined to give him a years deal on the wages Macdonald was on, as surely Aberdeen are paying Rogers wages.

I wouldn't be so sure about that. There's no doubt Rogers will be cheaper than a permanent signing but there's no guarantee that he's actually cheap. From what I hear he certainly wasn't cheap for us last year.