The Falkirk FC Thread

3 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Yeah. When we beat them over there, it was obvious even watching FTV how dominant we were in the man for man battles. I don't see that changing. When you win your battles en masse you win the game generally.

If we beat them, they are in must win every game territory. They haven't given much indication of late that they can do that

It's in our own hands and that is a massive plus for Falkirk.

4 minutes ago, Springfield said:

Hamilton have no option but to throw caution to the wind next Saturday. 
Already buzzing for the game, hope we can break 5K. 

I think to do that we'd need a decent travelling support and I can't see them bringing very many TBH.

Next week is mahoosive!

Gap is 8(+GD=9). Win & effectively becomes 12 with a game in hand, lose & that’s reduced to 5 & that’s “points on the board” with a trip to Cove to negotiate.

#pivotal 

Beat Hamilton next Saturday and Montrose on the Tuesday night and we will be in a fantastic position. In hospitality last game of the season and the Monday is a holiday, could be some party.

Edited by Harry Kinnear

39 minutes ago, Harry Kinnear said:

The only worrying thing about that scoreline today is it may take a couple of thousand off Hamilton’s travelling support next week and we need the money.

Now let’s make all of Accie’s tickets for next week paper. 👍🏻

27 minutes ago, falkirkbairn23 said:

The Pars are proper pish and being found out, wouldn't surprise me if they are in the playoffs.

My pars mate messages me, can't believe we are gonna pass you as you go up. I replied surely play offs at worst,  he replied we are going straight down.

The ability to score goals is their problem, you can't score you are heading one way 

2 minutes ago, Harry Kinnear said:

Beat Hamilton next Saturday and Montrose on the Tuesday night and we will be in a fantastic position. In hospitality last game of the season and the Monday is a holiday, could be some party.

“Could” be finished weeks earlier. Forgot about the Mo game, so these next two games “might” just see the finishing line suddenly come into sight.

2 minutes ago, kiddy said:

“Could” be finished weeks earlier. Forgot about the Mo game, so these next two games “might” just see the finishing line suddenly come into sight.

A few hours ago you were moaning about McGlynn being given a new deal and referring to Falkirk as “they” 🤣

Edited by Rugster

5 minutes ago, StuartA said:

Really don’t want Pars to go back down. Part of the fun is playing them. But they are a salutary lesson about how to go up and how to stay up.  

Not get your entire team injured?

Or have a doofus like McPake in charge, as well, I suppose.

Edited by Ranaldo Bairn

16 minutes ago, Harry Kinnear said:

Fantastic position is an understatement. It would be done. 4 points from 6 would absolutely suit too but agree we should be all guns blazing v Hamilton, very obviously there for the taking. A bit like when we went to eep last year and after that it was over. 

Edited by bairn88

It’s another great “Saturday” night feeling. However let’s keep our feet firmly on the ground. Montrose have found form and suspect that there will be no easy games in the run in.

Got a txt from a pars fan who like the majority think their are going down. Against many supporters wishes, who would love to see them down, still think we’d miss the four games and the rivalry, assuming we go up. (And a very healthy cheque x2)