The Falkirk FC Thread

11 minutes ago, roman_bairn said:

Nice sentiment…..never going to happen!

It happened last season when Sam Long screwed up v Dundee Utd in the Challenge Cup and look what happened that night. 

2 minutes ago, BPM said:

It happened last season when Sam Long screwed up v Dundee Utd in the Challenge Cup and look what happened that night. 

Sadly the Challenge Cup isn’t high on most supporters radar. You and I have both been to enough games to know what happens when someone screws up.
Allowances may be made for a while given the performance of the team last season, but you can already see numerous numptys in full flow in some of our games in the League Cup this season. And that’s when we are winning!
As soon as we start to lose a few, the knives will come out from the usual suspects……

Just been to the shop for mine, had a quick Look through it and it’s a superb book. Great thing to keep and look back over in years to come and remember good times. Brilliant effort by all those involved 👏👏👏👏

1 hour ago, roman_bairn said:

Nice sentiment…..never going to happen!

But it does happen. Houstie had the occasional awful game, as does every player. So he tried harder and the more he tried the worse he got in a cycle of decline. Remember Alex Totten subbed him, forgot the game but he was rank.. But Houstie got a standing ovation nevertheless. Next game he was man of the match so as far as I am concerned the 'usual suspects' can swivel.

35 minutes ago, Harry Kinnear said:

Just been to the shop for mine, had a quick Look through it and it’s a superb book. Great thing to keep and look back over in years to come and remember good times. Brilliant effort by all those involved 👏👏👏👏

I think it’s great idea and tribute. Given over 90% of the invincible squad are still here I think it would fantastic if the club could get the players to autograph them on any blank pages even for a fee?

That would undoubtedly make them extra special!

1 hour ago, Roboccop said:

Trouble downt Hamilton way with players and staff unpaid. Admin issue it seems but it does show how badly they are run. 

Is there a Nigerian prince involved again not that I would wish that on any club.

3 minutes ago, bejazz1 said:

I think it’s great idea and tribute. Given over 90% of the invincible squad are still here I think it would fantastic if the club could get the players to autograph them on any blank pages even for a fee?

A book signing day could be an idea and invite fans to make a wee donation if they can afford it.

26 minutes ago, bejazz1 said:

Some discussion re a special edition. Watch this space. 

Edited by Roboccop

3 minutes ago, Big chungus said:

Hamilton players walked out today after not being paid for the month of July apparently. Thank god our club is being run sensibly and sustainably! 

That is a shame for the Club, Supporters and more seriously the players.

They will have commitments like the rest of us and deserve our goodwill and best wishes.

On a more cynical angle any Hamilton players worthwhile enquiring about?