The Falkirk FC Thread

Dunno if there's any truth in it but I heard we're looking to David Goodwillie as his contract is out. Feel free to shoot me down if I'm being gullible.

It's been mentioned a few pages back, would be a really good signing for us but Houston has already stated that he's looking for a goal keeper and two defenders and that's it

If the board sell anybody to one of our main rivals they can stick their season ticket up their arse!!

Agree totally. Bod have to show their intentions for the season by knocking any bids from rival teams back.

Mouth watering ties not!!

Edited by Shadwell Dog

Well embarrassing for You's if you don't take maximum points. Saintees are the Bayern of Scotland

We'll be treating the group games as more intense pre-season run outs tbh

They're fairly similar sized clubs. Both regularly finish towards the top end of their respective national league and appear in Europe more years than not.

More the fact theres no such team as Bayern Leverkusen tbh

You may wish to consider, Mr Bairn, before you reply, that Bayern is an area of Germany (Bavaria to be precise).

Bayer, as in Leverkusen and Uerdingen, is a multinational drug company and sponsor of the aforementioned teams.

Carry on.