The Falkirk FC Thread

If Celtic fans had ran onto the pitch and goaded Sevco fans, resulting in pitch violence we'd be saying a plague on both their houses, not making excuses for one lot.

Why bring Celtic into it - just flip it and consider how folk would have reacted had 'Rangers' fans pelted up the other end of the park to flick the Vs at the Hibs support whilst giving Logan a shove and swinging some punches at David Gray along the way.

Why bring Celtic into it - just flip it and consider how folk would have reacted had 'Rangers' fans pelted up the other end of the park to flick the Vs at the Hibs support whilst giving Logan a shove and swinging some punches at David Gray along the way.

Logan would eat them and Gray would batter them stupid.

ImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1464530711.011879.jpg

ImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1464530782.812349.jpg

Surely if there were 7000 fans on the pitch there would be big gaps in the stands?

TBH I've been trying to figure this out since it happened. It did look like every Hibby and his dug was on the pitch but then the stands in most pictures look full even post invasion. I have seen a couple of pictures/videos that show a very empty stand to the right of where the mainTV cameras were.

Wouldn't be surprised if it were 7000 but the TV at the time showed full stands and a lot of people on the pitch.

Feelings hurt?? Not that iv ever did it, and cancer has dealt me a few blows in my life so far, but enough with the mock outrage. Im pretty confident you like everyone else has shouted and sang much worse.

Erm, no, because I'm not a scumbag.

Mock outrage? No it's just a disgusting thing to do, I'm pretty sure if anyone started mocking the Falkirk fan who is ill/the laddie who recently died/that young lad who got electrocuted would get chased out of here and rightly so.

Feelings hurt?? Not that iv ever did it, and cancer has dealt me a few blows in my life so far, but enough with the mock outrage. Im pretty confident you like everyone else has shouted and sang much worse.

I only bring it up to highlight it as shite patter, which it is.