The Falkirk FC Thread

Elgin away will complete my ground tour of Scotland.

I understand a friendly around 15-20 years ago is our only visit up there

Cracking wee ground, went up in April to finish the set.

Are you including Meadowbank in your list though?

Prepare to be pumped, diddy scum.

That might well happen seeing as it's eleven v eleven. Now, if it were supporter v supporter, I think the rape seed boys and girls would be routed. Still, if Vaulks is still around, it offers him a great chance to launch Alston into row Z.

Apparently according to people I follow* on Twitter Vaulks is in talks with West Ham?

*stalk

Good to see Vaulks amongst the company he deserves. Other players West Ham fans think they're signing  :lol: :

Veli Kavlak (Mf) - Besiktas

Suso (Mf) - AC Milan
Simone Zaza (Str) - Juve
Bruno Ecuele Manga (CB) - Cardiff
Serdar Aziz (CB)- Besiktas
Jemery Pied (RB) - Nice
Jamie Vardy (Str) - Leicester
Alexandre Lacazette (Str) - Lyon
Roberto Pereyra (Mf) - Juve
Michy Batshuayi(Str) - Marseille
Mauro Icardi (Str) - Inter
Gustavo Bou (Str) - Racing Club
Theo Walcott (Fw) - Arsenal
Georginio Wijnaldum (AMf) - Newcastle
Gokhan Tore (Mf/W) - Besiktas
Nampalys Mendy (Mf) - Nice
Idrissa Gueye (Mf) - Villa
Oguzhan Ozyakup (Mf) - Besiktas

http://www.westhamonline.net/forum_flat.php?8428889||1||

He puts the entire blame on Hibs. He is wrong. It's not the first time the cretin has ran his mouth off about Hibs.

He's not wrong but carry on.

Had Hibs fans not ran on then there would have been no issues. Same as there's been no issues like that for 30 odd years.

He's not wrong but carry on.

Had Hibs fans not ran on then there would have been no issues. Same as there's been no issues like that for 30 odd years.

If no Rangers fans had left the stands to attack the Hibs fans then there would've been no issues either. But let's ignore the facts and listen to the media and their biased cretinous writers.

If no Rangers fans had left the stands to attack the Hibs fans then there would've been no issues either. But let's ignore the facts and listen to the media and their biased cretinous writers

Your logic is worthy of Jim Traynor. If your fans hadn't stormed up to their end of the pitch there would have be nobody for the Rangers fans to attack.

Edited by welshbairn

If no Rangers fans had left the stands to attack the Hibs fans then there would've been no issues either. But let's ignore the facts and listen to the media and their biased cretinous writers.

I witnessed with my own eyes that had Hibs fans not invaded the pitch the following wouldn't have happened. Tell me which I've got wrong HB?

1) Players/Officials being attacked

2) Goal posts being destructed

3) Pitch being dug up

4) Hibs players not being allowed the honour of parading the cup round the pitch

5) Rangers fans entering the pitch

Your logic is worthy of Jim Traynor. If your fans hadn't stormed up to their end of the pitch there would have be nobody for the Rangers fans to attack.

Around 30-40 Hibs fans went over and GOADED the Rangers fans, no punches were thrown at any Rangers fans, then they came on and started throwing punches. About 200 Rangers fans came on to the Hibs 40 odd. Then they started singing their sectarian shite and you would visibly see hundreds more Hibs fans moving over to the Rangers side. That's the facts.

If Rangers fans had remained in the stands the Hibs fans would've been back in the stands long before they were. If Rangers fans had remained in the stands then no fights would've occurred between the Hibs and Rangers fans. 2 Rangers players were pushed in Lee Wallace and Wes Foderingham. 2 people done this too them. 2 people out of around 21000. The lie that Rangers fans came on to "protect their players" is embarrassing. They came on to scrap with Hibs fans. They entered the field of play intent on causing trouble. I don't think the Hibs fans who went over and ended up goading the Rangers fans initial thoughts were to go over and goad them when they first entered th pitch to CELEBRATE. They got caught up in the heat of the moment and got way too over excited. It doesn't excuse what the Rangers fans did however, despite what the media want to portray.

Edited by Hibeesbounce75

Around 30-40 Hibs fans went over and GOADED the Rangers fans, no punches were thrown at any Rangers fans, then they came on and started throwing punches. About 200 Rangers fans came on to the Hibs 40 odd. Then they started singing their sectarian shite and you would visibly see hundreds more Hibs fans moving over to the Rangers side. That's the facts.

If Rangers fans had remained in the stands the Hibs fans would've been back in the stands long before they were. If Rangers fans had remained in the stands then no fights would've occurred between the Hibs and Rangers fans. 2 Rangers players were pushed in Lee Wallace and Wes Foderingham. 2 people done this too them. 2 people out of around 21000. The lie that Rangers fans came on to "protect their players" is embarrassing. They came on to scrap with Hibs fans. They entered the field of play intent on causing trouble. I don't think the Hibs fans who went over and ended up goading the Rangers fans initial thoughts were to go over and goad them when they first entered th pitch to CELEBRATE. They got caught up in the heat of the moment and got way too over excited. It doesn't excuse what the Rangers fans did however, despite what the media want to portray.

Waddell doesn't excuse Rangers, he merely points out nothing would have happened if the Hibs fans hadn't provoked it. I thought it was a very balanced article.

But not as much as Rangers have managed to diminish theirs in the days since. Their statements on Saturday and Sunday were the polar opposite of good PR – they were public retaliations, not public relations.

Creating more confrontation isn’t crisis management. So here’s a serious question: Who’s actually leading Rangers?

Is it Jim Traynor, the hired help? Is it Paul Murray, the de facto day-to-day face of their board? Dave King, the mainly absentee landlord? Stewart Robertson, the managing director?

There was so little cohesion, so little aim on their scattergun, that any sympathy they had at being initial victims has evaporated. They’ve overplayed their hand to the point of nausea.

Robertson’s statement the other day on the Billy Boys? Yes, he condemned it, but only on the premise that at least it wasn’t as bad as violently invading the pitch?

Why can’t he just say ‘What we did was wrong, full stop?’ It’s not an “either/or†situation.

Nothing mitigates against mass sectarianism, nor against violence, provocation or not.