The Falkirk FC Thread

20 hours ago, Baggio said:

I was starting to think I was the only one that noticed the less savoury aspects of the Ultras last night. The prolonged periods of hissing was a particular low.  Someone needs to have a word before next week. No need for it. 

Whats the deal with the hissing?

Anything Norrie/Shiels related needs nipped in the bud asap. It’s not funny and doesn’t represent our club well. We’d be rightly outraged if we heard chants about Gowans or Gordon Wright so our own fans shouldn’t be fuelling that fire. 

10 minutes ago, JS_FFC said:

Whats the deal with the hissing?

Anything Norrie/Shiels related needs nipped in the bud asap. It’s not funny and doesn’t represent our club well. We’d be rightly outraged if we heard chants about Gowans or Gordon Wright so our own fans shouldn’t be fuelling that fire. 

The hissing is symbolic of a gas leak. 

Absolutely reprehensible stuff.

Got to say I find the Norrie gas leak patter and Dean Shields stuff absolutely toe curling.

Would be a shame if they let this garbage undermine all the good work they have done. 

It really is becoming a bit of an embarrassment. Not one of them would have been born when it happened. Both songs will undoubtedly get big licks next week and it is quite frankly pish patter.

I noticed John on the podcast calling them out on it a while back. Maybe another wee reminder on this week's might help but I doubt it.

Edited by AriG-FFC

4 minutes ago, Tea and Busquets said:

Madness. Better stay away from McGlynn although I think they may try and take McCabe.

I’d be amazed if McGlynn was interested after leaving previously. Anyway he’s got unfinished business here which he is certainly capable of delivering……..

I said late last season I heard rumours that there were unhappy players at Raith. Didn’t take long for it to come to a head by the look. 
McCabe will be favourite for the job IMO. If they took McGlynn that is where I would go 

I thought our banter years were bad but given Murray has been sacked after 90 mins into a new season at Raith, Accies players walking out of training on Thursday due to not being paid, Dunfermline is soapy bubble with no second goalkeeper, nae club doctor and no investment and Caley being relegated to the 3rd tier with a board at odds with their fanbase and drawing with Dumbarton.  You start to appreciate we aren't doing too bad for a fan-owned club and things more or less all good for all things Falkirk.

He sort of threw the players under the bus a bit yesterday and I did wonder if there were issues in the dressing room.

These days you’re out the door if it gets to that stage.

Hopefully leads to a period of turmoil for them but suspect they’ll chuck money to get McCabe in which would be a a good appointment obviously.

Don’t think any of us would be surprised if RR haven’t already made contact with the club, and most likely Airdrie to test the water. They wouldn’t be doing there job if not. Wouldn’t be surprised if McCall would be in the mix for keeping Clyde up last season. 

4 minutes ago, Springfield said:

Don’t think any of us would be surprised if RR haven’t already made contact with the club, and most likely Airdrie to test the water. They wouldn’t be doing there job if not. Wouldn’t be surprised if McCall would be in the mix for keeping Clyde up last season. 

Whit? Mcglynn is not welcomed there after the Goodwillie incident