The Falkirk FC Thread

9 hours ago, Raybowski89 said:

Hello fellow Bairns. My new video, entitled "Banish the Memory", which previews our trip to Airdrie, is now uploaded to YouTube. Here's the link for anyone who wants to watch. COYB.

Well put together, funny informative and a great attempt for your new you tube venture…only negative comment is maybe take the backdrop picture from the presentation away as it diminishes the overall experience for the watchers. 

Keep up the good work👍👍

27 minutes ago, bejazz1 said:

Well put together, funny informative and a great attempt for your new you tube venture…only negative comment is maybe take the backdrop picture from the presentation away as it diminishes the overall experience for the watchers. 

Keep up the good work👍👍

Aye, good effort 👏.

If you're going to use a background I'd invest in one of these: Amazon.co.uk : amazon green screen as it will help your camera/PC software remove the background better.

3 hours ago, bejazz1 said:

Keep up the good work👍👍

3 hours ago, Blame Me said:

Aye, good effort 👏.

If you're going to use a background I'd invest in one of these: Amazon.co.uk : amazon green screen as it will help your camera/PC software remove the background better.

Great feedback guys. Aye, I'm no happy with how the virtual background turned out. It's only a temporary solution though and I may look into a green screen for future. Stick with me though as it'll improve!

Edited by Raybowski89

Airdrie Away Play off.

Lot of people mentally scarred by the display and reasonably so. The reasons? bad day at the office, occasion, tactics. No matter its irrelevant, concentrate on the game on Saturday.

Neutrals looking at the thread will rightly come to the conclusion there are some folk paranoid about it to the point of obsession. It's counterproductive and just sets ourselves up for baiting at the game and no doubt a laugh prematch for the Airdrie players.

So on Saturday is Henderson suspended for the Red Card. Anybody got a definative ruling on it?

1 hour ago, HopeStreetWalker said:

Airdrie Away Play off.

Lot of people mentally scarred by the display and reasonably so. The reasons? bad day at the office, occasion, tactics. No matter its irrelevant, concentrate on the game on Saturday.

Neutrals looking at the thread will rightly come to the conclusion there are some folk paranoid about it to the point of obsession. It's counterproductive and just sets ourselves up for baiting at the game and no doubt a laugh prematch for the Airdrie players.

So on Saturday is Henderson suspended for the Red Card. Anybody got a definative ruling on it?

Having just listened to pre match interview with gaffer he indicated same squad as Morton with Sneddon, Lang, Nisbet & Morrison still out. I interpreted that to mean Hendo available although might be an assumption on my part.

34 minutes ago, Kircer bairn said:

Having just listened to pre match interview with gaffer he indicated same squad as Morton with Sneddon, Lang, Nisbet & Morrison still out.

Disappointing if true, hoped at least Nesbitt and/or Morrison might have been available, even from the bench. At some point our tiny squad is going to catch up with us, at this level you cannot keep going into every game with 15/16 valid players indefinitely. Meanwhile Hamilton have signed another two players on loan today

Morrison hasn't looked right at all. Reckon this is knock he's been carrying since the start of the season. He apparently had a virus, but that must have been on top of this injury. Good thing is - we have adequate cover in his position.

Red cards don't carry across between domestic competitions so Hendo is available. 

Back to a stadium that still haunts me on the odd occasion. Airdrie settling into the team we expect, so with our form it’s going to be a cracker. Hope Morrisons nothing to serious, but agree he’s looked slightly off. Hamilton game now Friday will drop gate by substantial numbers. Tbh it was always a 50/50 for me. 

Raith may get their act together at some point but they’re giving themselves a hell of a lot to do title wise. Partick not quite as dire but starting a fair few points behind too. Top 4 looking a very decent bet this season, surely.

Just listened to John McGlynn's interview there and he really is a touch of class going through all the hospital staff that looked after him and thanking them and everyone at the club too. A great ambassador for Falkirk. 

On today's game I think we're in for cracking match. I've no idea how it'll go, like every game in the opening quarter but no doubt we'll be up for it, competitive and if it comes together, then we're capable of winning.  Here's hoping.