The Falkirk FC Thread

23 hours ago, Blame Me said:

Not wishing to piss on most posters chips but it seems to be conveniently forgotten that we were struggling to fund the mens first team and academy not that long ago.

Now it seems we're flush with funds to support another team within the Falkirk  FC setup by crowdfunding it alongside the FSS, which still does not have the majority of the fan base as members.

The pie can only be cut so many ways and you can only go to the well so many times before it runs dry!

I'm all for the womens team and there has to be a solution found but simply saying that it should transfer to the remit of the football club is misguided IMO.

We’re taking about buying them kits and paying their bus fees not building them a fourth stand.

Surely the sum of money we are talking about for the season is <£10k. We aren't talking about paying them professional wages or even expenses. It is literally to buy some kit and run a bus to away games which is the minimum I'd expect the Foundation to be providing, but sounds like that is not the case 

Also we are no longer running at a £400k deficit. We were projected to break even before the Celtic game and will make a tidy profit this season if we dont spend that money 

Edited by NavyBlueArmy1876

10 hours ago, Higgenarse said:

I heard a rumour that he is coming on short term loan until January.  Probably rubbish 

Would be a weird one having Rhys Walker out on loan and bringing in another 18 year old winger from another club so I doubt this rumour is true.