The Falkirk FC Thread

Really pleased if Gasparotto has signed. Thought we'd dropped our interest in him with McCracken signing an extension. Great player to have at this level, puts McCracken down the pecking order and Vaulks should never have to drop back in to defense (not that he's bad there, just much more valuable in midfield) for injuries/suspensions

Looking forward to winning at Easter Road next season. We can all go on the park and trash the place.

It's just exuberance though, no harm intended Hibees....😉

There'll not be much damage, there's not that many of you.

Reckon that's the 3rd post from a Hibee saying they want Rogers.

He's looking for a step up this season not a step back

A) joining the Scottish cup winners after spending the season at the Scottish cup runners up wouldn't be a step down m8 and B )no one said they wanted him. I said he'd been linked which he had.

Edited by Hibeesbounce75

And us getting a work permit as he is Canadian.

He is already playing in Scotland, so he already has a Work Permit, or doesn't need one. [think about it].

Wagenaar, Xausa, Gasparott, Arfield, can't move for cannucks.

He is already playing in Scotland, so he already has a Work Permit, or doesn't need one. [think about it].

A work permit doesnt automatically move when you change employer so if he needs one at all then it will need applied for again albeit the fact he already had one probably means he will be ok.

Of course if he happens to have a British passport it wont be an issue. We dont need one for Lyndon Dykes because he has a British passport.

Edited by Skyline Drifter

I was expecting his Dad to be Italian which I think opens a new option but he is Austrian, same rules apply if I'm correct....well till euro referendum maybes....

I'd think he'd have a euro passport if he has been at Rangers from a young age, tho my theory could be way out