The Falkirk FC Thread

I guarantee you they will subterfuge it somehow ...they never list individual player sales

It will be masked a bit with the add ons we got for Kingsley

Was a little concerning the amount of times they cut in as we were starting to stand off and getting deeper and deeper . If Caley had a decent finisher then they could have scored second half

ICT could be playing yet and not have scored. They have the square root of f**k all up front. Their game plan in second half was to " bully" our midfield but I thought that we were still reasonably comfortable and could have taken the game to them had it been necessary. They probably need at least three decent players in that team to be serious league challengers.

Spoke to 1.5 bottles of buckfast and he said sibbs is resigning and we're gonna win the league by 10 points.

I would be happy if Sibbald resigned however feel that the team we had out today seems to have abit more of a natural balance to it. Who would you drop from today's team to fit Sibbald in?

How did Hippo play?

Hippo looked fine, doesn't quite look match fit yet though but he put in a decent shift as did the full team really .

I think if we can keep McKee fit he is going to be an important player this season. A lot of our play goes through him and he tries to drive us forward.

As well as I thought we played etc..still think craigen is a nice footballer & can count himself unlucky to be out...can't think where he could play though unless we changed the system

It would need to be the McKee position to get the best from him. Good to have strong options on the bench.

51 minutes ago, Back Post Misses said:

It will be masked a bit with the add ons we got for Kingsley

Yeah well not being prissy but that was my point ...anyway no matter what we let him go for I'm convinced he will be a premier league player one day...good luck to him one of the most complete players to play for the bairns in recent times

Our obvious weakness is the fullbacks...Gallagher though a prospect is unproven & muirhead who is now entering his third season as a right back...is never a right back in his life...Kidd I will now concede is pish. So that is our main weakness this season

Yeah well not being prissy but that was my point ...anyway no matter what we let him go for I'm convinced he will be a premier league player one day...good luck to him one of the most complete players to play for the bairns in recent times

Agree with most of that not convinced however he is Premier League standard however