The Falkirk FC Thread

1 hour ago, Salvo Montalbano said:

That's a good home shirt to be fair. Think the steeple motif is nice if a little misplaced - although not as much as the sponsor's logo, as it looks like the steeple is their logo and not your towns. The shorts should be white though for me. Away one is OK but not getting the love some of you guys have. Shows what you can do with a Jersey though. We've had some great kit with Joma while the likes of St Mirren, Partick and St Johnstone have had stinkers; you've got decent efforts there while Arsenal and the like have abominations.

I've always thought that teams with stripes or hoops dont really have much scope other than more stripes or hoops or less.

I wasnt really getting the new strip buzz for us, as long as its blue home and who gies a fuk whatever the colour away is and I am happy

But I have to admit, the strips are cracking, love the steepley thing in the middle

What is it with the socks up over the knees?  Just weird.  And takes him down from a 10 to a 9.99

Ah see, you are over the hill just like me. Nowadays, they don’t wear socks, they wear stockings like the lass in Bad Education.
If you are over 50, it takes a bit of getting used to. I think it might have been Thierry Henry that started this sort of caper.

9 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
11 minutes ago, Bairney The Dinosaur said:

It’s in the smile I think.

Its Dennons mischevious look vs Dallisons brooding depth IMO

Only answer to that is an oiled up threeway, imho.*..

*In my horny opinion

Much prefer white shorts, especially as last season was all blue.

Last season was pish, as we all know and I think I'm right in saying that the last time we had an all blue kit was the Ochilview season! :(

1 minute ago, ShaggerG said:

Much prefer white shorts, especially as last season was all blue.

Last season was pish, as we all know and I think I'm right in saying that the last time we had an all blue kit was the Ochilview season! :(

We don't talk about that, Shagger.

FB_IMG_1529687636978.thumb.jpg.083b6984ba567c3662e49d815f2e092e.jpg

Is that your training gear? Do you have another launch for your proper strips with white shorts and red socks?

I have to admit that incorporating your badge into a fairly simple solid colour strip just works.

The only improvement may have been putting your hashtag on the lower back #maybeourtimeohcomeonnoo

Guest Back Post Misses
Tell the guys that pulling the socks up to meet the shorts is a fashion disaster.

Tell Higginarse that too