The Falkirk FC Thread

You will know also with the b*****dize of your ground......

An at least we didnt have a plastic pitch...... :lol:

You'd have a plastic pitch too if you were offered £130,000 to do so.

I'm sure Falkirk wish they could go back to Brockeville and I, for one, certainly wish East End Park was still the old terracing.

You'd have a plastic pitch too if you were offered £130,000 to do so.

Technology has moved on since those days, so in today's world they probably would if they could. I do recall a streak done by a par on the plastic pitch and still remember the burn marks

I'm sure Falkirk wish they could go back to Brockville and I, for one, certainly wish East End Park was still the old terracing.

Both statements probably sit well with 80 odd percent of the ones who witnessed both, I have yet to speak to someone who enjoys the TFS, yes its modern....thats about it. I do like my seat in the main stand I've had since day one but I'd rather be in the terracing at Brockville, likewise with your 2nd point, Id rather be halfway along the pitch in the terracing at Dunf

The Falkirk Supporters Society role is to take feedback from the fans to the Boardroom.

We are planning to ask for suggestions on a number of issues before each Board meeting the next of which is on Thursday 25th of October.

So here you go:

Many fans have complained about the prices that pay at the gate fans are having to pay this season.

What would you as a fan do as an initiative or initiatives to make it more attractive for more fans to attend games?

You can email your suggestions to enquiries@falkirksupporterssociety.org or post your suggestions here. All suggestion need to be with us but 10pm on Wednesday 24th October so Alastair Brookes can collate the best of these and present to the Board.

Thanks in anticipation<BR style="mso-special-character: line-break"><BR style="mso-special-character: line-break">

Edited by FFC Supporters

uote name='Poet of the Macabre' timestamp='1350684693' post='6729621']

I'm fairly sure it was a Hibs fan. I was a ball boy at the game and I wouldn't be surprised if the guy needed plastic surgery afterwards; he'd made a right mess!

The slide he done on his front looked agony.

765975_400_400_0_0_fit_0_eb65980a588491a501c77a7414cbf444.jpg

soccer-bank-of-scotland-premier-division-dunfermline-athletic-v-hibernian.jpg

766081_400_400_0_0_fit_0_78e49af837e2b4d828723f268e343ae6.jpg

I'm trying not to get too excited about the Pressley rumours but it is just glorious. Knowing our BoD they'll ask for too much compen

Can you please get rid of your signature in case someone sees it!

Sorry for the multiple posts, not easy to control when I've got my cock in hand at the prospect of being rid of Pressley.

(If the Burnley board are reading this, it's only because I'm so pleased to see him get such a wonderful opportunity at your magnificent club. I applaud the intelligence shown if you make the decision to take such a fine young manager).

Lewis Small and Andy Haworth (2) were on target as our U20s beat Dundee 3-0.

Team: Bowman, Rowan, Turnbull, Dick (Grant 40), Greene, Comrie, Haworth, D. Fulton, Small (Shepherd 70), J. Fulton (Brisbane 67), McGrandles.

Paddy Power have Pressley back in at 5/2 joint favourite with Michael Appleton for the Burney job this morning.

His name is hanging around like a bad smell but surely there's no truth behind this?

Being interviewed today as part of the final 3 as I understand it.