The Falkirk FC Thread

Guest Back Post Misses

If PH can get a CM in who can get into the box I would be pretty content with the squad. The trick is now pulling it altogether quickly so we are not playing catch up.

3 minutes ago, Back Post Misses said:

If PH can get a CM in who can get into the box I would be pretty content with the squad. The trick is now pulling it altogether quickly so we are not playing catch up.

Been thinking about this, and the only option currently on the books is Owen-Evans. So he needs to start getting forward, hopefully with having to attacking wingers will tie up the opposing midfield a bit, making it easier for O-E to get forward. If we don't line up with a four man midfield, there's the possibility of Froxylias playing in behind the strikers, assuming he's on the way to fitness, or hasnt already been binned. 

Screenshot_20180728-061156.jpg

1 minute ago, NewBornBairn said:

Seven frickin days until the new season starts - the time it takes Ganymede (the 9th largest object in the Solar System) to orbit Jupiter. 

See also, donuts around Michelle McManus. 

1 minute ago, Super Tuesday said:

I would doubt she would let any food object orbit around her for seven days before it found itself in her stomach.

There a bit in the gravity zone where if it's too far for her to grab, it remains in orbit around her. If she moves toward it, it gets pushed away. 

Much in the same way a planet clears a path in its or it, she's 20% donut these days. 

Guest Back Post Misses
Haber is just a lightly disguised Lee Miller. McCann has done you over. 

You have our wage thieves in spade loads. I would keep your powder dry if I were you.