The Falkirk FC Thread

Wow. Quite how you have managed to reach a concluding post like above from what was said is pretty impressive. 
I think your are deluded in his delusion. Deludeception. 
Don't be so keen to jump on any sort of positive post and try to stick the knife in for the sake of it. He isn't Kevin o'hara
Hes a fucking rocket. Totally obsessed by me for reasons I can begin to understand, yet unable to counter anything I have said, only to continue wail that I am talking shite.

Even the post I made wasnt overly positive so I am fucked if I know why Marshy was all over it either.

All I besaically stated was, Rudden works hard and has potential. Haber should be emptied as we have a cheaper big guy, and Lewis looks more confident under McKinnon. Not sure anyone who has been to any of the last 2 or 3 games could dispute a single word of that tbh

Hes a fucking rocket. Totally obsessed by me for reasons I can begin to understand, yet unable to counter anything I have said, only to continue wail that I am talking shite.

Even the post I made wasnt overly positive so I am fucked if I know why Marshy was all over it either.

All I besaically stated was, Rudden works hard and has potential. Haber should be emptied as we have a cheaper big guy, and Lewis looks more confident under McKinnon. Not sure anyone who has been to any of the last 2 or 3 games could dispute a single word of that tbh

Remember your not allowed to compliment anyone or have any positive outlook at all on the team, everyone is rubbish x

6 minutes ago, Senor Bairn said:

Remember your not allowed to compliment anyone or have any positive outlook at all on the team, everyone is rubbish x

Me at the game, Sheps responding to a Falkirk victory....

A tale of two supporters... 

tapatalk_1496743496965.gif

200-1.gif

11 minutes ago, ShaggerG said:

Have a look at who liked this post then go and have a word with yourself ffs!

And I'll tell you another thing; Shodwall Dog/Cat is all over our threads like a rash to tell us how shite we are. Every single day. What have we heard from him since we managed to get an unlikely win? f**k all.

And, just before EB red dots me again, I should explain that I don't think we're very good, in fact we're at a very low ebb currently. I do however appreciate the difference in some very ordinary players since RM came in and feel that some of them can improve a bit further. I'm more confident of escaping the drop now than I was at this time last week although there's a very good chance that the despair may have returned again by this time next week! Time will tell.

I'm generally not a very positive person either, folk that know me will say that my glass is nearly empty most of the time.

8 minutes ago, ShaggerG said:

And I'll tell you another thing; Shodwall Dog/Cat is all over our threads like a rash to tell us how shite we are. Every single day. What have we heard from him since we managed to get an unlikely win? f**k all.

And, just before EB red dots me again, I should explain that I don't think we're very good, in fact we're at a very low ebb currently. I do however appreciate the difference in some very ordinary players since RM came in and feel that some of them can improve a bit further. I'm more confident of escaping the drop now than I was at this time last week although there's a very good chance that the despair may have returned again by this time next week! Time will tell.

I'm generally not a very positive person either, folk that know me will say that my glass is nearly empty most of the time.

You can say the same thing about some of the pre season happy clappers. Many of the main 'you're all knicker wetting'/'Don Hartley is god' type posters haven't been seen since on this thread. 

13 minutes ago, ShaggerG said:

Now we have the win the players confidence will be much higher now as well. Still a long way to go but I think there is more to come from the group. 

Wow. Quite how you have managed to reach a concluding post like above from what was said is pretty impressive. 
I think your are deluded in his delusion. Deludeception. 
Don't be so keen to jump on any sort of positive post and try to stick the knife in for the sake of it. He isn't Kevin o'hara

Edibairn
Do you think players can improve or if they start shit that where they stay?
Petra - competition winner and useless. What happened to make him a player
Harrison- far too slow and unfit. Been our possible best defender recently
Dallison - a bombscare. Now starting to find his feet at this level.
Lewis- headless chicken. Now providing service for Rudden
Now before you give me the pish you hand out to positive poster I agree that we are not yet at a level I would like to see us at. But these players have improved and perhaps they can develop more. At the present moment I would accept us getting to 8th as a great achievement

1 hour ago, Rocco said:

Why is everyone so keen to play Robson? I liked him last season as a wing back, but he is pretty poor defensively and that's why Brough is playing ahead of him at left back.

The Ross County game speaks volumes about his defensive ability.

There is a lack of creativity from midfield so I'd guess that's the reason why folk want Robson in and we are kidding ourselves Brough is that much better defensively, he's just very much not as attacking as Robson.

1 hour ago, Donathan said:

Well then drop Dennon Lewis and bring in Froxylias to play in the hole, whatever. The point is some form of 3-5-2/3-4-3 is the way to go.

I'll be surprised if Froxy gets into double figures in league starts, skillful player but is by far either not good enough, fit enough or we don't have the team to allow him to play

20 minutes ago, ShaggerG said:

RM deserved the chance to do his stuff with these misfits and many write him off if he plays x y or z and if we get beat in a game before the first quarter we are 10th come May. 

RM will probably get abuse if we get done badly on Saturday as its the norm but it could be said if we get a result on Saturday and onwards, Ray is very much doing what Totten did when he took over and got us to a cup final, team of misfits and created a team as strong as it could be to get results.

The standard of this league isn't great and only County seem to have quality and solidity of a team but weren't wow, QOS were wow but we were worse than Brechin that day or Bon Accord.

How many of us will think Ayr will win the league ?

That in some context tells you more about final positions come May