The Falkirk FC Thread

I see Lex Miller has been on the phone pestering the father of Wully that runs the Facebook page for a meeting to discuss the way forward. Shitebag. They way forward is for you and your cohorts to f**k off. 

6 minutes ago, Rugster said:

I see Lex Miller has been on the phone pestering the father of Wully that runs the Facebook page for a meeting to discuss the way forward. Shitebag. They way forward is for you and your cohorts to f**k off. 

The COYB page?

You guys will not shut up about me.  Must be obsessed or something.
In your honour I've completed the survey.

We are not obsessed personally I couldn’t give a flying f—k .But by infiltrating this site with the intention of spouting pro MSG propaganda with your embarrassing posts you air your views like the rest of us. The content on this site is being ruined by petty infighting from posters like you .
The real fans own the club by way of paying admission money and it seems that the 500 or so who will boycott home games until the msg goes are hitting where it hurts.
It’s heartbreaking not to be going tomorrow but it’s the only way to drive them out.

First competitive game of the season tomorrow don't see him playing 2 upfront against a premiership team i'm going. I hope he proves me wrong though and goes with the same starting team from Tuesday.

Bell

Doyle Buchy Durnan Dixon

Mcshane Telfer

Maclean Tidser Connolly

Sammon

Subs:

Mutch

Johnstone

Gomis

New

New

New

New

Just now, BairnNecessity said:

First competitive game of the season tomorrow don't see him playing 2 upfront against a premiership team i'm going. I hope he proves me wrong though and goes with the same starting team from Tuesday.

Bell

Doyle Buchy Durnan Dixon

Mcshane Telfer

Maclean Tidser Connolly

Sammon

Subs:

Mutch

Johnstone

Gomis

New

New

New

New

The article in the herald reads as if he’s planning to start both strikers. More so to raise their fitness as they are both currently behind schedule. 

The board cold calling folk from a Facebook page (the primary purpose of which is photos of folks' maws towels in Lanzarote) sums the whole thing up.

It’s laughable if it weren’t so worrying. They read this forum (Hi Lex, Hi Andy) and should know what the fans are thinking. They will also have eyes through their friends who is saying what on that Facebook page so I don’t really understand what a meeting would achieve.

Other than for them hoping that someone who the fans know organised the last protest and possibly future protests now sees them as friends rather than foes.