The Falkirk FC Thread

I wouldn't change a thing, bring in another striker as a sub.

This.

We definitely need another striker on the squad but our first eleven doesn't need touched. We just need some goal threat from the bench rather than shite like Leahy and might even let us loan out Small or Shephard.

Agree, but he's more a forward player and I have 4 of them already

McGrandles has been our best player this season imo and it would be utterly ridiculous to drop him.

This.

We definitely need another striker on the squad but our first eleven doesn't need touched. We just need some goal threat from the bench rather than shite like Leahy and might even let us loan out Small or Shephard.

McGrandles has been our best player this season imo and it would be utterly ridiculous to drop him.

You are saying Leahy is shit. He hasn't really been given the chance to prove either way.

An extended run in the team would have given us a better idea.

You just have to look at Connor. He was being berated last season, but p***kly persisted with playing him. He is a different player under Holt.

I do think Leahy will be away in the summer though as he has been played in a few positions in the U20's. Most notably left back and just off the striker.

Plus his contract finishes then.

His goal v Dundee was pure class.

Didn't really notice at the game but watching back on TV, the finish on the half volley is a piece of pure quality

His goal v Dundee was pure class.

Didn't really notice at the game but watching back on TV, the finish on the half volley is a piece of pure quality

He's potentially going to be a superstar, the improvement in him over the last 12-18 months is immense and if that continues he'll be playing at a higher level than Fulton, Arfield etc

200k for Fulton could be alright if the add ons are good. I'd be looking for a sell on fee of 20% plus another 200k or so in add ons once he's played a few games. 200k is nothing to a club like Swansea, plus there's interest from others.

He's potentially going to be a superstar, the improvement in him over the last 12-18 months is immense and if that continues he'll be playing at a higher level than Fulton, Arfield etc

200k for Fulton could be alright if the add ons are good. I'd be looking for a sell on fee of 20% plus another 200k or so in add ons once he's played a few games. 200k is nothing to a club like Swansea, plus there's interest from others.

Id bite your hand off for 100k........reports were laughable that we would get 300k due to the development of Fulton. I just cant see Fulton, if he moves to England, being there long, it wont be long before his tail is back to a mid table SPL to bottom SPL side on loan or transfer back, He isnt as good as Higgy,Flynn or Arfield and only one of them has done well at a decent level and Flynn has done similar to what he did with us with not being consistent with good form over the period.

Id be as far as saying Fulton has went backwards this year and its hard to pinpoint where is his best position. Id had thot last season, Id like to see him in the sitting role only if he can cut out being wayward with the ball and be more disciplined, whereas this season, Im scratching me head where Id like to see him play tho reserve football down south with 200k in our bank seems my desired feeling.

Its not that I dont like him, just dont rate him as highly as some of our management and fans do.....also wearing gloves this season......c'mon, its not been that cold....

My understanding is that 200k would be the minimum training compensation we'd be entitled to in the summer.

He's not as good as others yet but he's 19 just now. To me he has as much potential as Arfield and more than the other two you mentioned. He can do everything and I think a change of scenery will be beneficial for his development.

Beck definitely confirmed, Herald claiming that 3 English clubs are in for Jay, 200k plus add-ons, no loan back. Herald also claims that 1 club (presumably Swansea) are looking at Kingsley but FFC said on the OS that won't let him go unless it's a hefty fee and a loan-back.

http://www.falkirkherald.co.uk/sport/local-sport/falkirk-consider-bids-for-jay-fulton-and-stephen-kingsley-as-transfer-activity-intensifies-at-stadium-1-3286052