The Falkirk FC Thread

7 minutes ago, Back Post Misses said:

Did he ever reveal this? I am sure your pal on the inside could tell you.

https://www.thegazette.co.uk/notice/L-59485-1161211

Oooft, Bankrupt eh, wonder if he ever revealed that to the MSG, thank god we have people/fans willing to carry out a proper DD.

Edited by falkirkzombie

33 minutes ago, Back Post Misses said:

Cheers 

That's not good at all and the type of thing that should sway the MSG not to sell

FWIW the chap did ask me what I'd do and I said I wouldn't sell. Not my decision though.

Cheers 

That's not good at all and the type of thing that should sway the MSG not to sell
FWIW the chap did ask me what I'd do and I said I wouldn't sell. Not my decision though.

Not mine either but it is our club as much as anyone else’s so we have a vested interest

Have we a list in ex businesses, from memory on here I've heard;

• Hairdressers
  • Pub 
  • Mini Cabs
  • Real Estate/renting someones home out
    • Australia
    • Spain
    • New York (with alleged sexual harrasment case)
  • Coffee (has it started?)

I've lost count, have these all allegedly failed or are some of these his identical twin who he isn't related to?

Feel free to correct any obvious errors or add to the list, because this cannot obviously be correct if its taken this long to tell him to GTF?

Gosh, this is hard  going reading this stuff. Gotta feel for you FFC fans ( seriously, fitba aside) 

You know the old saying, " if it sounds to be too good to be true, it usually is " !!

We've had a few guisers around our place in days gone by...not A Mackin of course, but some of a similar bent.

If Bidders can't or WON'T put their cards on the table then they should walk....sell the club to the people who really care  for it...the fans.

AWRA BEST LADS....EXCEPT ON SATURDAY....SAY HI TO RAY Mc KINNON FOR US....!!

1. Did he really shaft a landlady, and if so did she ever take him to Court?
2. In what way was the taxi business dodgy?
3. What happened with the hairdressers?

Are you John park in disguise . Your continued suggestions that MC ain’t really that bad a chap is continuous and frankly pathetic . It now transpires he can add former bankrupt to his business credentials . Gees a break the man is a total fanny

8 minutes ago, Stainrod said:

Are you John park in disguise . Your continued suggestions that MC ain’t really that bad a chap is continuous and frankly pathetic . It now transpires he can add former bankrupt to his business credentials . Gees a break the man is a total fanny

Can add sexual harassment to his list as well, he's due in court for that in the US by woman that worked for his estate agents

1 hour ago, Super Tuesday said:

• Hairdressers
  • Pub 
  • Mini Cabs
    • Australia
    • Spain

I've lost count, have these all allegedly failed or are some of these his identical twin who he isn't related to?

Feel free to correct any obvious errors or add to the list, because this cannot obviously be correct if its taken this long to tell him to GTF?

• Hairdressers
  • Pub 
  • Mini Cabs
    • Australia
    • Spain
  • Bankruptcy

12 minutes ago, Super Tuesday said:

• Hairdressers
  • Pub 
  • Mini Cabs
    • Australia
    • Spain
  • Bankruptcy

There is also the now founded Fairway Sports media and Fairway sports Capital as well 

There is also the now founded Fairway Sports media and Fairway sports Capital as well 

Have any of these businesses posted a profit on line , has anyone who knows him or his business given a reference any ex schoolmates said what a great guy he was any former business colleagues employees got a good word to say. Anyone confirmed he has a green card and can even work in the USA? Answer to what I’ve seen so far nada . But what I do know is some time back a very reliable source told me the guy doing the due diligence for the club said it was 50/50 .as there were some concerns . What a f—king understatement that me prove to be .

38 minutes ago, Stainrod said:

Have any of these businesses posted a profit on line , has anyone who knows him or his business given a reference any ex schoolmates said what a great guy he was any former business colleagues employees got a good word to say. Anyone confirmed he has a green card and can even work in the USA? Answer to what I’ve seen so far nada . But what I do know is some time back a very reliable source told me the guy doing the due diligence for the club said it was 50/50 .as there were some concerns . What a f—king understatement that me prove to be .

What I find really strange is that if his US businesses are doing so well , and the coffee company he is about to launch there is going to finally give him the fortune he currently claims to have - why is he looking to relocate lock, stock & barrel to Scotland to run a 3rd tier football club that he claims he's not looking to make money from????

It seems very weird , would you not stay where the money is.

4 hours ago, Back Post Misses said:

Well, well ,well.

Liquidated businesses , bankruptcy - why on earth are the MSG still talking to him & want to sell him full control . This is our club not theirs. 

Ah well it's time to draw a line apparently and take a punt.

What I find really strange is that if his US businesses are doing so well , and the coffee company he is about to launch there is going to finally give him the fortune he currently claims to have - why is he looking to relocate lock, stock & barrel to Scotland to run a 3rd tier football club that he claims he's not looking to make money from????
It seems very weird , would you not stay where the money is.

Not if you only have a visitor visa

11 hours ago, Super Tuesday said:

• Hairdressers
  • Pub 
  • Mini Cabs
    • Australia
    • Spain
  • Bankruptcy

All physcial cash intensive businesses with the exception of the real estate?

The coffee business was allegedly going to be up and running this month.