The Falkirk FC Thread

Unfortunately all this mess is not a good omen for this season - I’m on the fence re rays managerial abilities but it can’t be easy going to work when all this shit is going on .

I wouldn’t be too keen on making excuses for McKinnon. He seems to be coping quite well, and is delivering the sort of performances and results that have been the hallmark of his entire career.

Besides, I think he already owns the copyright on Roger the Dodger’s book of excuses.

I think this needs to come to a head soon. We have Mark Campbell spouting off about dates, which then pass and the board keeping tight lipped. If there are serious issues then they are correct to keep quiet but surely the amount of evidence now must be overwhelming either way? Seems an eternity since he was announced as preferred bidder.

I can visualise it now.....

“Eh, no, I didn’t lie. I clearly said “companies I have been involved with”. I wasn’t involved in this company, I owned it, I was 100% committed to it.

People don’t understand that commitment and involvement are very different things. In a plate of bacon and eggs, a hen is involved, but the pig is committed. So I wasn’t lying.

Falkirk people just don’t understand the meaning of words. I will help with that, and intend providing every ST holder with a copy of Roget’s Thesaurus.”

9 minutes ago, Duncan Freemason said:

I can visualise it now.....

“Eh, no, I didn’t lie. I clearly said “companies I have been involved with”. I wasn’t involved in this company, I owned it, I was 100% committed to it.

People don’t understand that commitment and involvement are very different things. In a plate of bacon and eggs, a hen is involved, but the pig is committed. So I wasn’t lying.

Falkirk people just don’t understand the meaning of words. I will help with that, and intend providing every ST holder with a copy of Roget’s Thesaurus.”

Good point, well made. And I laughed out loud as well. (No lol in any thesaurus).

Was listening to talk sport this morning and the stoke fans phoning in regarding the terrible situation they were in. Lots of complaints re the manager and his fixation with playing a diamond formation that was never ever going to work. No where have we heard that before?

8 hours ago, Back Post Misses said:

Ah

We now have him lying in public. This is from the Falkirk Herald. bee75e5b-8920-44a6-b5ab-5628901d202a.jpg

Apart from the big fat lie , what a BS statement that is.

He had a real estate agency for God's sake, "people told him not to go to NY when Trump became president because he's into property and real estate  - is he seriously trying to say Trump was his competition.  Am I reading this wrong? Yes Trump is into property & real estate - he doesn't run an estate agency with 7.....sorry 6  employees.

'Within a week I realised he wasn't good for America' - where has he been ? The Moon?

There is one thing he has in common with the Orange One, they have both been accused of sexual harassment. 

Edited by Hank von Hell

Apart from the big fat lie , what a BS statement that is.
He had a real estate agency for God's sake, "people told him not to go to NY when Trump became president because he's into property and real estate  - is he seriously trying to say Trump was his competition.  Am I reading this wrong? Yes Trump is into property & real estate - he doesn't run an estate agency with 7.....sorry 6  employees.
'Within a week I realised he wasn't good for America' - where has he been ? The Moon?
There is one thing he has in common with the Orange One, they have both been accused of sexual harassment. 

Think you’ve misread the quote mate. States that he was told to go to America because trump was president. Probably because he expected regulations to be relaxed around real estate etc

8 hours ago, Back Post Misses said:

Ah

We now have him lying in public. This is from the Falkirk Herald. bee75e5b-8920-44a6-b5ab-5628901d202a.jpg

Not one word of that gives any confidence that this character is a credible businessman.

I can picture him in a sheepskin coat lifting his suitcase full of dodgy samples out of the back of his Reliant Robin van.

1 hour ago, LauriestonBairn said:

Think you’ve misread the quote mate. States that he was told to go to America because trump was president. Probably because he expected regulations to be relaxed around real estate etc

Yeah I know ….. Ha ha! 

42 minutes ago, Reggie Perrin said:

Not one word of that gives any confidence that this character is a credible businessman.

I can picture him in a sheepskin coat lifting his suitcase full of dodgy samples out of the back of his Reliant Robin van.

Very close mate.

Actual picture of Mark Campbell when he was last at TFS measuring up for the 4th stand.

Bill-Maynard-in-Heartbeat-1-700x455.jpg