The Falkirk FC Thread

1 minute ago, Falkirk09Bairn said:

I thought you weren’t going back after the SPFL vote outcome anyway? You said you were done with the SPFL and were off to see Camelon. 

As I said my boy was wanting to go to some falkirk games this season so I wouldve taken him a few times but this happens and I'll take him elsewhere.

On 08/04/2020 at 12:35, Shadwell Dog said:

That will be the end for me and prof scottish football if this does happen. You cant just finish a season when you fancy it. One thing if we'd all played home and away once and that was that but you cant have a tight race decided with one side having played twice away to their league rivals and only once at home. Juniors for me if this happens.

On 14/05/2020 at 19:06, Shadwell Dog said:

I'm going to pop along and watch camelon again I think. Whether I'm at TFS again soon will depend on whether my young boy wants to go along.  Who knows what the football landscape will be like in 6 months time anyway.

You're feckin obsessed with whether I'm going to the football or not next season. Can you no annoy someone else ffs. 

Edited by Shadwell Dog

2 minutes ago, Falkirk09Bairn said:

Not obsessed at all. Just find it odd that you’re always talking about boycotts but never have the guts to stand by it. Can’t abide cowards. 

Jesus feck for someone who was greeting on here a few weeks back after someone made a comment in jest about them you're calling me a coward. You know feck all about me and why I may or may not go and see my team.

5 minutes ago, Shadwell Dog said:

Jesus feck for someone who was greeting on here a few weeks back after someone made a comment in jest about them you're calling me a coward. You know feck all about me and why I may or may not go and see my team.

I thought we agreed to leave the rape jokes in the past? Was a misjudged comment by a poster who has long since backtracked and apologised.

All I can go by are your posts on here and you certainly come across as a coward who throws his toys out the pram at any opportunity and loves the attention of claiming to walk away from his club. Maybe you’re just a sad wee troll. Who knows. 

2 minutes ago, Falkirk09Bairn said:

I thought we agreed to leave the rape jokes in the past? Was a misjudged comment by a poster who has long since backtracked and apologised.

All I can go by are your posts on here and you certainly come across as a coward who throws his toys out the pram at any opportunity and loves the attention of claiming to walk away from his club. Maybe you’re just a sad wee troll. Who knows. 

Perhaps if I do go back to a game we could discuss this in person you can even bring your dad along if that makes you feel more comfortable.

4 minutes ago, Falkirk09Bairn said:

Do you often use the internet to arrange meetings with youngsters? 

Do you normally call people cowards and sad wee trolls to their face?  Must be your feckin bedtime by now then surely  if you're that young so jog on. You're screen time must be up by now.

Edited by Shadwell Dog

4 minutes ago, Shadwell Dog said:

Do you normally call people cowards and sad wee trolls to their face?  Must be your feckin bedtime by now then surely  if you're that young so jog on. You're screen time must be up by now.

If someone acts like a coward and a troll I’ll say it to their face. Can’t abide bully’s like you who act the hard man behind their screen but are cowards in real life. 

6 hours ago, TxRover said:

Off topic a wee bit, but still...thank you for allowing some questions over this year. From pillar (MC) to post (this mess), most of the FFC fans here have been gracious and willing to answer an outsiders questions with a welcome amount of honesty (and just a little judgement). I certainly hope things got fully turned around soon for the club. I know that after seeing the passion and drive here, things will get better. Cheers.

Right you can feck off to the championship now.🤣🤣

38 minutes ago, Shadwell Dog said:

Right you can feck off to the championship now.🤣🤣

Happily, and I’d say I hope to see you lot soon, but that’s got some unfortunate possibilities for both of us.

Good luck reclaiming FFC from the current morons.

After listening to Michael O'Neil on the radio describing what's involved in the testing process I very much doubt we will be able to comply if the same conditions are placed on our league.

Can't see any club outside the Premiership , well apart from Hertz, getting it done either.

It will require a great deal of infrastructure , staff and ongoing cash.

I think Gary Deans '"We're ready to play" statement was premature and a bit naïve again.

Sorry if this is negative.  

6 hours ago, Hank von Hell said:

After listening to Michael O'Neil on the radio describing what's involved in the testing process I very much doubt we will be able to comply if the same conditions are placed on our league.

Can't see any club outside the Premiership , well apart from Hertz, getting it done either.

It will require a great deal of infrastructure , staff and ongoing cash.

I think Gary Deans '"We're ready to play" statement was premature and a bit naïve again.

Sorry if this is negative.  

Again it's the different stories  that we continually get on this.  In the interview with Ian maxwell a couple of weeks ago  he said they had been in talks with manufacturers  and that the costs were more like less than 2500 a week and that with a bit of creativity this could be reduced further. He also said the sfa would look to help with the costs on this. He was very positive. You then get others coming out and saying it'll cost 5k a week and never be affordable. Like everything else just now theres no clear and concrete info coming out regarding this.