The Falkirk FC Thread

50 minutes ago, NavyBlueArmy1876 said:

Tbf it wasnt Gasparotto's fault he had to play at Right Back because season after fucking season Houston failed to sign a player that could play that position naturally 

We had a youth Scotland international in Mark Finlayson on our books. 

Seriously couldn't have looked worse than Luca surely 

6 hours ago, 8MileBU said:

He definitely could! You couldn’t have picked a better fit of a club tbh.

Check all the trees round Beechwood Park.

2FDA6710-98B5-4C95-8B62-0DCD746FD57A.jpeg

I'm going to go out on a limb here but i feel that he would be branching out too much with that one then again i might be barking up the wrong tree, really shouldnt take the pith out the lad for turning over a new leaf, but at least he got to the root of things at least he twigged that football isnt for him.

On a serious note as mentioned he was the one Ton player that stood out whenever we played them and wasnt adverse to his signing just when he rocked up he had ballooned in size and not in a good way.

Edited by AL-FFC

2 hours ago, AL-FFC said:

I'm going to go out on a limb here but i feel that he would be branching out too much with that one then again i might be barking up the wrong tree, really shouldnt take the pith out the lad for turning over a new leaf, but at least he got to the root of things at least he twigged that football isnt for him.

On a serious note as mentioned he was the one Ton player that stood out whenevr we played them and wasnt adverse to his signing just when he rocked up he had ballooned in size and not in a good way.

great congratulations GIF

21 minutes ago, Dawson Park Boy said:

Was it not Lex who built the stand at Sauchie?

Yes he pretty much did.

Might need someone more ITK than me to confirm but if I recall correctly, he had a big wedge of cash he wanted to invest in developing a youth system/coaching (I think?) at the Shire. Think this was all around the time the Shire first proposed to sell off Firs Park and Lex was the only one against it. He then got emptied off the board of directors so took his cash and gave Sauchie £70k to build their stand.

12 hours ago, roman_bairn said:

Biden on the brink of victory.
Can someone check on in on Dawson Park Boy? Very concerned.......

Okay thanks.

Yes, looks like Biden will win.

will miss Trump as he made things interesting.

Can’t see Biden lasting long. Harris will soon be President.

Not good.

Regarding Covid, still think the policy is bonkers but I’ve resolved not to get upset.

Anyway, life goes on and I suppose we’ll still get all that ‘taking the knee’ nonsense.

What a horrible organisation BLM is.

Shame that Rangers blew such a great lead last night.

Anyway, thanks for the concern, but life ticks along.

All signed up for the game tomorrow.

Okay thanks.
Yes, looks like Biden will win.
will miss Trump as he made things interesting.
Can’t see Biden lasting long. Harris will soon be President.
Not good.
Regarding Covid, still think the policy is bonkers but I’ve resolved not to get upset.
Anyway, life goes on and I suppose we’ll still get all that ‘taking the knee’ nonsense.
What a horrible organisation BLM is.
Shame that Rangers blew such a great lead last night.
Anyway, thanks for the concern, but life ticks along.
All signed up for the game tomorrow.
You would fit right in as a Rangers fan tbh. Maybe that's your calling. Dont let us hold you back.