The Falkirk FC Thread

5 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Have Falkirk invested in a time machine?

Because that's the only way they're getting to the SPL.

You wanting a shot of it? Could go back and give your creditors their other 99p in the pound ya six fingered Fife c**t

Just now, Bairnardo said:

You wanting a shot of it? Could go back and give your creditors their other 99p in the pound ya six fingered Fife c**t

Other 99p? That would suggest we gave them 1p in the first place.

A time machine is the only way any club are getting to the SPL, mate.

Don’t go there. First mention of a De Lorean, and that’ll be FB page awash with messages about us signing an Italian midfielder.

8 minutes ago, Duncan Freemason said:

Don’t go there. First mention of a De Lorean, and that’ll be FB page awash with messages about us signing an Italian midfielder.

is he related to DeMassis

Edited by AL-FFC

13 minutes ago, Shadwell Dog said:

4000 home fans is English league 2 standard. Sunderland are a sleeping giant as were Leeds till recently.

Another bug bear of mine , why do so many compare us to English football so much? In purely Scottish terms, we probably are a sleeping giant considering we had been in the top flight or challenging for it for so long (bar the very odd season, really from the mid 80s). Considering our last good crack at it was now over 3 years ago, I’m going to say we are a sleeping giant.

I might be wrong, but I think a lot of our fans still hark back to the early 90s too much and signing first team players from Brentford or Walsall. That’s light years away for us. Try Spennymoor or Wealdstone now (exception is a cheeky loan deal).

Edited by Numbers_One_To_Eleven

Another bug bear of mine , why do so many compare us to English football so much? In purely Scottish terms, we probably are a sleeping giant considering we had been in the top flight or challenging for it for so long (bar the very odd season, really from the mid 80s). Considering our last good crack at it was now over 3 years ago, I’m going to say we are a sleeping giant.

I might be wrong, but I think a lot of our fans still hark back to the early 90s too much and signing first team players from Brentford or Walsall. That’s light years away for us. Try Spennymoor or Wealdstone now (exception is a cheeky loan deal).

What players did we sign from Spennymoor and Wealdstone?

4 minutes ago, Trump said:

What players did we sign from Spennymoor and Wealdstone?

I was giving examples of the level we operate at when recruiting players permanently from down south, like tiers 6 or 7 as opposed to 3 or 4. I did use those clubs for affect because Scott Harrison went to Spennymoor and Dennon Lewis was at Wealdstone.