The Falkirk FC Thread

The SPL and clear cut are words that don't go together.

I'm guessing you mean 5000 not 500, something else I haven't heard nothing about, leaving me to either believe the word on the street or not with the clarity the SPL provide regarding the rules

No, I meant 500.

We're no longer dealing with the SPL. It's now the SPFL and there was a proposal that for its top tiers, cover must be provided for at least 500. In lower divisions the proposed figure was 100. Seats were not part of the considerations.

Some of you seem unaware of the disappearance of the SPL.

No, I meant 500.We're no longer dealing with the SPL. It's now the SPFL and there was a proposal that for its top tiers, cover must be provided for at least 500. In lower divisions the proposed figure was 100. Seats were not part of the considerations.Some of you seem unaware of the disappearance of the SPL.

They've added the letter F with Neil Doncaster still chief excutive, it's still their ball with slight relaxations due to their failures.

I've had a read through the pdf files on the spfl site. All clubs have to submit reports 31st March for promotion providing evidence they meet the requirements, the bronze award required for the SPL mentions nothing regarding capacity, seating or terracing.

All entries for promotion can still be blocked in regard via its members and the board.

In reflection, they still have left the ability to make the rules up as they go along but providing factors in the bronze award to comply with finances,ownership and youth development.

Surely under the bronze award rules, Rangers won't be able to pass finances area, which would provide another make up the rules as they go along if they were successful as I don't think they'd refuse them

Edited by MrDust

Guest Back Post Misses

Ex Falkirk hero and club legend Tam McManus has retired from football and has mentioned our very own BPM has been helping him out... Doing what?

Business Development Manager. Doing just fine too.

I know it's not falkirk related any more but I see Steven Presley has been sacked by Coventry

Pah.... I was waiting for the we wont go down speech, infact I was expecting it on the Football league show on Saturday as they entered the bottom 4.....instead I was treated to a howler by the Beast playing for York......

Elvis will get a job up this way again in Scotland, Im sure......I liked some of ways, hated his defensive approach

Guest Back Post Misses

I wonder if he tried using a 'guarantee' of staying up.

It is no surprise if you read any of their fans forums. THe knives have been out for weeks.

It is no surprise if you read any of their fans forums. THe knives have been out for weeks.

Did you hear his post match interview when they got knocked out the FA cup? He slated the team hard, he was absolutely raging. I didn't mind elvis, a bit too defensive at times against poor opposition. He certainly got a them and us attitude when the backs were against the wall.

The writing had been on the wall for long enough about Loy leaving at the end of the season but this PCA needs looked at. Who's decision is it to leak the news to the press? Why can't the player and both clubs reach a confidentiality agreement until a suitable time. We are approaching a crucial point in our season and bang comes the announcement that one of our best players wishes to leave. I'm 100% Loy will continue to give us his all but it still doesn't do anyone favours of announcing it

Guest Back Post Misses

The writing had been on the wall for long enough about Loy leaving at the end of the season but this PCA needs looked at. Who's decision is it to leak the news to the press? Why can't the player and both clubs reach a confidentiality agreement until a suitable time. We are approaching a crucial point in our season and bang comes the announcement that one of our best players wishes to leave. I'm 100% Loy will continue to give us his all but it still doesn't do anyone favours of announcing it

In these times of agents and social media it is almost impossible to keep these things quiet I guess.

Did you hear his post match interview when they got knocked out the FA cup? He slated the team hard, he was absolutely raging. I didn't mind elvis, a bit too defensive at times against poor opposition. He certainly got a them and us attitude when the backs were against the wall.

One of his best moves was swapping dug outs, so our dug out could get at the linesman. The defensive approach, playing for a point first in this league is a no no if you want to be up at the top end and his deluded after match comments were my gripes with him.