The Falkirk FC Thread

MacWatt is a bit of a roaster

Even on the QOS thread....

I was shocked tho with his complimentary comment a few pages back on this thread.....normal service resumed

Anyone know if we have behind closed door games lined up soon

Rumours that Paul Heffernan is in training with us

Not true. the only two that are training with us are McHugh and a keeper on trial

100% he is

On the OS, TV special page, who's that 5th from the right between Muirhead and Sibbs? Don't think it's Heffernan but I don't recoginise him. My eyes are not what they used to be of course!

Not true. the only two that are training with us are McHugh and a keeper on trial

Well he is in one of the pictures of us training

Well he is in one of the pictures of us training

Wanti show us the photo? I've been looking and I can't find any :(

Spoke to my mate who does a lot of volunteer work for the club and sometimes helps with training, told me the other night that it was only mchugh and a keeper on trial.

Hope to f**k we don't sign heffernan, fucking rank player, never rated him ever

Heffernan is a step down on Loy, no doubt about it and isn't really good enough for the level above anymore. Another negative, is that when I seen him for Hibs last season, he was absolutely dreadful, really rank. Then he signed for us.

He'll not lead the scoring charts and he'll not run past defenders - Two characteristics I like in my forwards. He is quite a tidy player though and for such a small guy, he's a great link up man and is always hustling. Great wee poacher and gets himself into some good positions even if the rest of the team don't notice it.

He's far from an inspiring signing and he's not going to be a patch on some of your forwards over the past few years, but he'll do a decent job nonetheless.

Harkins would be a great signing, him and Sibbs behind Baird could be dece, and if Sibbs leaves he could play in behind Baird + another striker.

Heffernan is surely not true or Houston has become a parody of himself.