The Falkirk FC Thread

More season tickets sold in the 'early bird' period than last year. Well done to all involved.

I see the shop will be closed tomorrow to allow the applications to be processed. Don't shoot the messenger...

Edited by Hughsie

Already passed last season's entire ST total of 2508. I'd be pretty confident that's more than anyone outside of the Glasgow, Edinburgh, Aberdeen & Dundee clubs. Get those players in now Houstie. And a new contract for Sibbs.

Edited by NavyBlueArmy1876

So what do you guys base your opinions on?

From what I seen in the two play off games, not just his two goals.

He's not the tallest but he's good in the air and will work his socks off chasing down the defense.

Baird, Botti, McHugh, one more will do me.

Sheppard isn't good enough imo but hope he can kick on in the development league with Ohara who's just fantastic and still on 16.

Agreed I would be happy with Botti, Baird, McHugh and one other as our strikers. Let's be fair, McHugh will be better than Morgan. Don't think Botti is nearly ready to leave us. Hasn't shown enough quality for a sustained period for me. As others have said there have been glimpses in some games I.e against Hearts and Inverness but that's about it.

What's his strengths as a striker, I can't really recall him at anytime last season?

His strengths are fairly few.

Remarkable that a Falkirk fan can't recall him though. His only meaningful contributions came against you in the biggest games.

Anyone of last years stewards would be better than the telling contribution Morgan made unfortunately. I ca only think of him drawing the defender away for Sibbs to score in semi

I think you're putting good spin on the fact he got caught under the ball and a guy considerably smaller than him showed him what he should've done.

If Morgan has a career in football I've a chance at winning an Oscar.

His strengths are fairly few.Remarkable that a Falkirk fan can't recall him though. His only meaningful contributions came against you in the biggest games.

Considering we won the play off, it's not exactly remarkable that I can't recall him. Add to that, with the fact he probably ended up back in centre midfield in that 2nd leg

Anyone of last years stewards would be better than the telling contribution Morgan made unfortunately. I ca only think of him drawing the defender away for Sibbs to score in semi

So his biggest contribution to the season involved not touching the ball? Wow he must have been shet

Considering we won the play off, it's not exactly remarkable that I can't recall him. Add to that, with the fact he probably ended up back in centre midfield in that 2nd leg

It just suggests the kind of ignorance usually found in OF fans.

To be fair I'm hopeless at analysing opposition players performances. If someone tells me out opponent's right midfielder has had a great game, I'm more likely to be found bemoaning our left back for having a shocker.

I'm also struggling to recall much about McHugh myself and I was at the majority of his appearances. I doubt I would recognise him if he passed me in the street.