The Falkirk FC Thread

It's going to really be a struggle for us to get to Ibrox on time today plus I will have to rely on the train. So we've decided to try Falkirk TV. Used it a few years ago and it was a bit ropey had to go through a proxy server or something. What's it like now is it worth the 7.99?

We need to concentrate on trying to finish 2nd now. 1st is gone without a shadow of a doubt.

However a 2nd place finish would mean 2 less play off matches and we know ourselves how hard that run of games can be.

Let's hope Hibs slip up in midweek to Morton at Cappielow.

That Rangers TV stream had me fuming at points. You would think we were up against barca the way they were comparing us. Sore one to take but looks like our season is panning out how many expected. Hopefully Hibs get a bit distracted with the cups and start dropping points or I can see us having a few meaningless games towards the end of the season

That Rangers TV stream had me fuming at points. You would think we were up against barca the way they were comparing us. Sore one to take but looks like our season is panning out how many expected. Hopefully Hibs get a bit distracted with the cups and start dropping points or I can see us having a few meaningless games towards the end of the season

To you meaningless, to me and probably the gaffer, a chance to rest the likes of Kerr etc for the play off matches.

Why would you give these c***s the money when the club has its own perfectly good TV station of its own?