The Falkirk FC Thread

I am going to abuse my position as a mod and ask fellow Falkirk fans to help Gordon McFarlane get home,most of you will know G and all he has done for Falkirk FC over the years.He has suffered a massive stroke and needs major work done to his house to allow him to get home,his daughter is running the Edinburgh Half Marathon to raise this money for him.

Anything you can spare will help G get home

Thanks

COYB

https://crowdfunding.justgiving.com/BigGordysFightback

we've been thinking about ways to do a fundraiser for Gordon for a wee while now.  Hopefully it will come to fruition after a meeting with the club.

Great start to the fundraising though

I saw a post on One F re this.

If the club could get behind it, can then not use their contacts to build what is needed for Gordon. They'll get good publicity and you won't have to wait an age to get the money in.

I would like to hope the club are all over this

I saw a post on One F re this.

If the club could get behind it, can then not use their contacts to build what is needed for Gordon. They'll get good publicity and you won't have to wait an age to get the money in.

Hopefully a meeting in the pipelines

Am I right in saying that the chap is ready to be released from hospital but won't be able to go home until certain facilities are added to his home?

Sad that the NHS can't provide that, but hopefully the club will do a fundraiser

All fans who usually buy a 50/50 should donate the money instead