The Falkirk FC Thread

We had a meeting tonight with Gordons son and the fund now stands at an incredible £15000 :thumsup2

A race night has been arranged for Sat 28th May starting at 7pm at the Plough Hotel Stenhousemuir £5 a ticket.

All the best with it but you'd be better on a different night potentially if you can get it switched, that's the Champions League final.

I'm not sure what that's got to do with what I've asked, but OK.

:unsure:

It means it was a question that doesn't need an answer. Added to that Houston has consistently stated that Falkirk will be his last managerial job.

We had a meeting tonight with Gordons son and the fund now stands at an incredible £15000 :thumsup2

A race night has been arranged for Sat 28th May starting at 7pm at the Plough Hotel Stenhousemuir £5 a ticket.

Going to smash 30k with the stuff in the pipeline

Saw a lad wandering around Mahon a few years back with the full Leeds kit on, socks pulled up to the knees and shirt and shorts looked as though they had just been ironed. Saddest part of it all was his wife didn't even look embarrassed.

It means it was a question that doesn't need an answer.

I see. I take it nobody has ever signed a new contract and then moved on soon after?

I take it nobody has ever said that it'll be their last job - only to take on another role?

You seem quite defensive over my question, I apologise. Try and not get your heckles up over such an innocuous one in future though.

I see. I take it nobody has ever signed a new contract and then moved on soon after?

I take it nobody has ever said that it'll be their last job - only to take on another role?

You seem quite defensive over my question, I apologise. Try and not get your heckles up over such an innocuous one in future though.

If he retires he retires. As long as his replacement is a good choice. Managers come and go. Houston has created the best togetherness at the club I can remember since Jefferies.

All the best with it but you'd be better on a different night potentially if you can get it switched, that's the Champions League final.

Is that really going to stop many people going?