The Falkirk FC Thread

2 minutes ago, SouthStander1876 said:

Threaten to take our players, we'll take yours...

We binned him last week because he had a stinking attitude. About average ability but thinks he is way better than he actually is.

Just now, Shabba said:

McGlynn hasn’t suffered bad attitudes so far and has worked with him before, we’ll have to see how it goes 

I don't remember him particularly standing out early in the season (good or bad), but he definitely chucked it the first time he got dropped.

1 minute ago, FuzzyBear said:

We binned him last week because he had a stinking attitude. About average ability but thinks he is way better than he actually is.

I have no idea about his attitude, but given his previous relationship with McGlynn and how liked he is by the Falkirk players I doubt there will be an issue with us. Sometimes it just takes the right manager who knows how to handle people. Apart from which, the senior players in our dressing room would quickly step in if anyone was out of line. 

2 minutes ago, Bainsfordbairn said:

I have no idea about his attitude, but given his previous relationship with McGlynn and how liked he is by the Falkirk players I doubt there will be an issue with us. Sometimes it just takes the right manager who knows how to handle people. Apart from which, the senior players in our dressing room would quickly step in if anyone was out of line. 

Exactly this, I know he's well liked at Hibs and if there was a problem at HA, judging by the garbled word salad of a tweet, perhaps they need to have a look at themselves. 

God knows what Falkirk are thinking here I was delighted to see him leave personally. He's a bang average player with an awful attitude every time he got subbed off he threw a meltdown. Surely he will be more of a backup? 

Dylan Tait…..

Was just yesterday reading the Hamilton forum and was taken aback by their dismay (I paraphrase) at Dylan Tait’s performances for their club.

Guess, we’ll find out first hand soon enough.

1 minute ago, Ian Mcleod said:

He's a bang average player with an awful attitude every time he got subbed off he threw a meltdown.

Wish you lot would make your mind up! 

One week Rankin is out of his depth and couldn't pick his nose and the next it's players with bad attitudes - who might disagree with said managers opinion - downing tools 😮‍💨