Comic Book Movies (and TV Shows)

forehead7

1 hour ago, King Kebab said:

Spoiler

Reveal hidden contents

You thinking Mr. Richards???
That would be an excellent way to introduce him!!!

Certainly possible. I'm not sure why they would have played it like that unless it was an Easter Egg. Having a link to SWORD could set up the F4 origin story, assuming they don't enter through multi-verse shenanigans.

Definitely thinking the acting head of SWORD is dodgy. Not only with the missile attack on Wanda, but the video of Wanda stealing Vision's body clearly showed him in pieces across different tables. Found it strange none of the 'good guys' in the room picked up on that since they were happy to recite it was against Vision's wishes to be experimented on.

This guy definitely has some issues. 
Winding up people this dumb should probably be a hate crime but it's not so we all get a good laugh. 

That’s who I’m on about! He can’t be serious. It has to be a bit.

I thought Movieblob was the worst but f**k me.

2 hours ago, FairWeatherFan said:

Hide contents

Certainly possible. I'm not sure why they would have played it like that unless it was an Easter Egg. Having a link to SWORD could set up the F4 origin story, assuming they don't enter through multi-verse shenanigans.

Definitely thinking the acting head of SWORD is dodgy. Not only with the missile attack on Wanda, but the video of Wanda stealing Vision's body clearly showed him in pieces across different tables. Found it strange none of the 'good guys' in the room picked up on that since they were happy to recite it was against Vision's wishes to be experimented on.

Spoiler

Well when they do appear I don’t think it’ll be through any multiverse business, they’ve been very clear on the show about there not being any “manned” space flights being run at this time and there being a shortage of astronauts, also Darcy has very clear about the build up of space radiation surely one is going to lead to the other and a feasible reason for why four certain untrained astronauts end up in space in the first place and how certain conditions are going to affect them!!!

2 hours ago, King Kebab said:
  Hide contents

Well when they do appear I don’t think it’ll be through any multiverse business, they’ve been very clear on the show about there not being any “manned” space flights being run at this time and there being a shortage of astronauts, also Darcy has very clear about the build up of space radiation surely one is going to lead to the other and a feasible reason for why four certain untrained astronauts end up in space in the first place and how certain conditions are going to affect them!!!

maybe the mcu will change how the F4 get their powers, instead of radiation in space maybe its wandas world that does it

Also, did you see/hear the wee nods to Wanda becoming scarlett witch, imo they are definitely dropping subtle hints (apart from xmen pietro lol) about her becoming scarlett witch

1 hour ago, 54_and_counting said:

Hide contents

maybe the mcu will change how the F4 get their powers, instead of radiation in space maybe its wandas world that does it

Also, did you see/hear the wee nods to Wanda becoming scarlett witch, imo they are definitely dropping subtle hints (apart from xmen pietro lol) about her becoming scarlett witch

Spoiler

Think they’re definitely, giving Monica her Photon/Spectrum powers through Wanda’s intervention and getting pulled through and chucked out the barrier twice, the weird medical results and the nurse wanting to run the tests again seem to be hinting at that!!!

Spoiler

Had a thought. Just because they skipped over it so quick. Rambos brain scan and blood work were off. Wanda also wanted to know who she was and tried to attack her again when she came outside. What if she's a Skrull?..

12 hours ago, P.C said:

Spoiler

Nah i think she just genuinely doesnt know her, wanda has never had any interaction with rambeau, 

Another theory linking everything now is that wanda pulled xmen quicksilver from alternate universe, perhaps this is how garfield and maguire end up in spiderman 3, and another fan theory (which could work for mcu) is that micheal b jordan comes back as killmonger but in the multiverse he is the leader of wakanda (and a good version, not the one we seen in black panther) and helps wakanda in some way in BP 2 while guiding shuri on becoming the next BP in our universe

Just watched the first 3 episodes and the scenes in the episodes where they allude to something being.. off, are really well done, quite intense and filled with dread. Like when Vision just glances at the camera for a second before saying how something isn't right.