Comic Book Movies (and TV Shows)

forehead7

1 hour ago, Mark Connolly said:

Well, that was very interesting this week. Darcey Lewis, Jimmy Woo, Geraldine confirmed as Monica Rambeau, and Wanda seems to know exactly what's going on.

I'm now pretty annoyed that we have to wait another week for the next bit

Aye b*****ds not releasing it in one go, this week was a fantastic episode, i like how they are kinda implying that vision knows its make believe, but im guessing vision is still all her making, so wonder if the mind stone has played a part in wanda going loopy

Aye b*****ds not releasing it in one go, this week was a fantastic episode, i like how they are kinda implying that vision knows its make believe, but im guessing vision is still all her making, so wonder if the mind stone has played a part in wanda going loopy

It’s the mind stone that gave (or awakened) her and Quicksilver’s powers, so she’s totally connected to it, it’s how she was able to destroy it in Infinity War!!!

37 minutes ago, Merkland Red said:

Anyone else not trust the 'Acting' Sword director at all?

Bad Skrull or Mephisto-worshiping Hydra Agent would be my guesses!!!

Leaked footage for Episode 5!!!

This does contain a couple of BIG spoilers, so don’t click on it if you don’t want to know!!!

Spoiler

Disney will probably take it down soon anyway!!!

Did a couple of the episodes not leak and rumours of Disney releasing two episodes early or at a time next week because of it. Think the guy that leaked them is screwed anyway.

Held of watching this so far because I wanted to wait until they move past this sitcom format or something substantial happens. Think it would just frustrate me watching one a week atm.

23 hours ago, UpInTheAyr said:

Did a couple of the episodes not leak and rumours of Disney releasing two episodes early or at a time next week because of it. Think the guy that leaked them is screwed anyway.

Held of watching this so far because I wanted to wait until they move past this sitcom format or something substantial happens. Think it would just frustrate me watching one a week atm.

I think I would have preferred to be able to binge 2 or 3 episodes at a time. At 30 mins each its a long wait for a short episode

Just rewatched last weeks WandaVision in preparation for tomorrow’s and noticed a braw wee Easter egg, when Wanda throws Monica out of her reality, you see her breaking through three walls on her way out and has she hits the barrier around the town and breaks through it she is in fact breaking the “fourth wall” literally, leaving sitcom land and out into the real world, don’t know if it was meant, it probably was, but I liked that!!!
Also do you think the Missing Person from the witness protection scheme that Jimmy Woo is looking for is going to be relevant???

Reveal hidden contents

While the ending will get all the attention. There was also the mention on an unnamed aerospace engineer that Monica texts. Doubt they'll appear in the show, but its world building

Spoiler

You thinking Mr. Richards???
That would be an excellent way to introduce him!!!

Sensational thread here.

I’m lost after Hawken and Will Menaker’s tweets as to who’s in on the bit. If some of the blue ticks with #SnyderCut in their display names are being serious then I’m asking to be committed to an asylum.

I love the whole genre but the TV shows to me are all v meh, with one or two exceptions. The Arrowverse all has the same distinct feel, show structure and dull polish to it which is not surprising given the same producers etc but just bores me shitless with their cliches and their support teams  (who all love each other and one is invariably madcap). Same with Agents of Shield which after a promising start seems to be what WandaVision will turn into. am waiting for a Marvel/DC show that will be as excellent as The Mandalorian with perhaps the first Season of Daredevil coming closest to this before it ran out of steam. The cartoons remain the most interesting and vibrant production of the genre on TV, in my opinion. 

As for the movies, there has not been one Synder movie I have enjoyed with perhaps the exception of Dawn of the Dead so I am pretty non-plussed about his massively hyped re-cut. There is nothing jumping out at me from Marvel Phase 4 except for Sam Raimi's Dr Strange but this isn't due out till March 2022. 

I guess the comics/graphic novels/books* will just have to keep me going which is not really a complaint....

(*delete according to how important that description is to you).

1 hour ago, NotThePars said:

I’m lost after Hawken and Will Menaker’s tweets as to who’s in on the bit. If some of the blue ticks with #SnyderCut in their display names are being serious then I’m asking to be committed to an asylum.

This guy definitely has some issues. 

Winding up people this dumb should probably be a hate crime but it's not so we all get a good laugh.