Comic Book Movies (and TV Shows)

forehead7

In the new comics, Spider-man isn't Peter Parker anymore. It's a half hispanic, half black kid called Miles Morales.

Isn't there a story about the mind of Doctor Octopus being stuck in the body of Spiderman going on in the comics as well at the moment?

Is it a new continuity? or a new one with the old Spiderman still in it? Kinda like how theres been 3 or 4 Robins

It's in the Ultimates universe so it's not the main continuity and something does indeed happen to Peter Parker.

He dies

Isn't there a story about the mind of Doctor Octopus being stuck in the body of Spiderman going on in the comics as well at the moment?

I don't know, I'm not up to date with it.

Superior Spiderman, not read it but aware of it

I had forgotten about Jamie Foxx as Electro, tho I have no doubts in my mind he will put in a fantastic performance. For villans like that its not too much of an issue tho like I said it just seems to be for the sake of not trying to offend people....

Anyone heard about the Sequel to Xmen first Class? It's called "X-Men Days of futures past" and will also be a sequel to Xmen the last stand. James McAvoy and Patrick Stewart will be cast as Xavier. Both Michael Fassbender and Ian McKellen as Magneto Also. The majority of the principal cast from both films are back. Wolverines back, Storm, Kitty Pride, Young beast, young mystique and such. The concept sounds excellent and the cast is brilliant! Bryan Singer is directing and Michael Vaughan is producing.

Edited by EdgarusQPFC

Yeah, it's based on a famous comic of the same name and there's time travel involved (hence both casts being signed up but it's weird, in the comics it's present and future but I assume with this they'll be doing it as past and present being involved).

It's looking good. Blink and Warpath have been confirmed and Bishop looks likely.

Anyone heard about the Sequel to Xmen first Class? It's called "X-Men Days of futures past" and will also be a sequel to Xmen the last stand. James McAvoy and Patrick Stewart will be cast as Xavier. Both Michael Fassbender and Ian McKellen as Magneto Also. The majority of the principal cast from both films are back. Wolverines back, Storm, Kitty Pride, Young beast, young mystique and such. The concept sounds excellent and the cast is brilliant! Bryan Singer is directing and Michael Vaughan is producing.

Yeah heard about it, potentially could be a really good cross over (timing issues aside) and Peter Drinkage from Game of Thrones fame is also meant to be in it as well

I read a bit about this in Empire a while ago. It's going to be immense.

I believe in the future, Mystique and some bad c***s kill someone, causing some sort of bill to be passed that outlaws mutants and causes them to be persecuted or something, and Kiddie Pryde time travels somehow to warn to past lot about it.

I hear Quicksilver is going to be in it. I'm not all that au fait with X-Men, having only the merest knowledge of them. Is he a good character?

I believe in the future, Mystique and some bad c***s kill someone, causing some sort of bill to be passed that outlaws mutants and causes them to be persecuted or something, and Kiddie Pryde time travels somehow to warn to past lot about it.

I hear Quicksilver is going to be in it. I'm not all that au fait with X-Men, having only the merest knowledge of them. Is he a good character?

Wonder who will play Kitty Pryde as that was Ellen Page in X3, im happy if its her again :P

Centinals maybe? Would be a seriously cool idea if it was, after the tease in the danger room that amounted to nothing with them. I just hope they focus a bit less on Wolverine and more on the story. Yes he is a cool character but the new Wolverine film looks terrible

Wonder who will play Kitty Pryde as that was Ellen Page in X3, im happy if its her again :P

Centinals maybe? Would be a seriously cool idea if it was, after the tease in the danger room that amounted to nothing with them. I just hope they focus a bit less on Wolverine and more on the story. Yes he is a cool character but the new Wolverine film looks terrible

It is her, she's been confirmed in the cast, all original cast members are reprising their roles.

Quicksilver's the son of Magneto and has a twin sister called the Scarlett Witch. From what I remember he sort of flits between the good and evil mutant groups, he and his sister have been members of the Avengers a few times. I hadn't heard about him being in Days of Future Past though. I thought I heard that Joss Whedon was putting Quicksilver and the Scarlett Witch into Avengers 2.

I'd love to see the Sentinals get realised properly in an X-Men film. The stories with the Sentinals were some of my favorites in the X-Men cartoons from the 90s.

Yeah, they're involved.

(summary of plot)

It's weird. Mystique and the Brotherhood of Mutants kill Senator Robert Kelly. This causes the future where mutants are put in camps and Sentinels are ruling shit. I believe that Kitty Pryde's consciousness goes back in time to present Kitty to warn them.

I hadn't heard about him being in Days of Future Past though. I thought I heard that Joss Whedon was putting Quicksilver and the Scarlett Witch into Avengers 2.

I'd love to see the Sentinals get realised properly in an X-Men film. The stories with the Sentinals were some of my favorites in the X-Men cartoons from the 90s.

Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch are pretty unique, in that both Marvel Studios and Fox own the rights to the characters. But the difference being that Fox still own the rights to people like X-Men and Magneto so if they're used in the Avengers movies, they can't mention anything to do with their mutant background.

Whedon did indeed hint that they'll be in it (a brother/sister act) which was later confirmed by the producer Kevin Feige (he's also pretty high up in Marvel Studios). That is only in Whedon's first draft, so it's subject to change.

Bryan Singer announced on Twitter yesterday that Quicksilver will be in Days of Future Past, being played by Evan Peters (American Horror Story)

Yeah, they're involved.

(summary of plot)

It's weird. Mystique and the Brotherhood of Mutants kill Senator Robert Kelly. This causes the future where mutants are put in camps and Sentinels are ruling shit. I believe that Kitty Pryde's consciousness goes back in time to present Kitty to warn them.

Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch are pretty unique, in that both Marvel Studios and Fox own the rights to the characters. But the difference being that Fox still own the rights to people like X-Men and Magneto so if they're used in the Avengers movies, they can't mention anything to do with their mutant background.

Whedon did indeed hint that they'll be in it (a brother/sister act) which was later confirmed by the producer Kevin Feige (he's also pretty high up in Marvel Studios). That is only in Whedon's first draft, so it's subject to change.

Bryan Singer announced on Twitter yesterday that Quicksilver will be in Days of Future Past, being played by Evan Peters (American Horror Story)

I vaguely knew there was something complicated going on in the ownership rights between Fox and Marvel with some of the X-Men characters. Marvel have plenty of clauses and time releases on certain characters that Fox, Sony etc. have the rights to make films for. It's the reason we got a Spiderman reboot last year and X-Men First Class the year before that as Fox and Sony had to make these films before a certain date or lose the rights back to Marvel.

I'd love to see an X-Men film done by Marvel rather than Fox I must admit.

I'd love to see an X-Men film done by Marvel rather than Fox I must admit.

The only positive I see is that it would allow some crossover, which would be fun. Amazing Spider-man and First Class are up there with the likes of Cap and the second Hulk films though, so I don't think they'd necessarily to do a better job.

It is her, she's been confirmed in the cast, all original cast members are reprising their roles.

Made my day mate

Quicksilver's the son of Magneto and has a twin sister called the Scarlett Witch. From what I remember he sort of flits between the good and evil mutant groups, he and his sister have been members of the Avengers a few times. I hadn't heard about him being in Days of Future Past though. I thought I heard that Joss Whedon was putting Quicksilver and the Scarlett Witch into Avengers 2.

Yeah they were always quality, just a shame we dont have Rogue from the comics/cartoon that would just send me into a quivering geek mass. The fight sequences against the sentinals would be quality as well

Edit to add, sweet jesus just checked imdb and rumour of Bishop being in this as well. Saying that couldnt have a time travel angle without Bishop,

Edited by P.C

The only positive I see is that it would allow some crossover, which would be fun. Amazing Spider-man and First Class are up there with the likes of Cap and the second Hulk films though, so I don't think they'd necessarily to do a better job.

Amazing Spider-man was probably needed after the awfulness of SM3. Cap was ok hoping the 2nd one as well as Thor to really kick on from Avengers to keep the interest there

Love to see Spiderman in the Avengers,

Amazing Spider-man was probably needed after the awfulness of SM3. Cap was ok hoping the 2nd one as well as Thor to really kick on from Avengers to keep the interest there

Love to see Spiderman in the Avengers,

I posted this a while back, but here it is again, a trailer for Thor: The Dark World. It looks incredible;

http://www.cinemablend.com/new/Thor-Dark-World-Teaser-Trailer-Arrives-Online-37115.html

I've just jizzed watching it again.

Edited by DA Baracus