Comic Book Movies (and TV Shows)

forehead7

I really can't be bothered with this "EXPANDED UNIVERSE" nonsense but it's DC so I'm maintaing a small amount of interest.

Suicide Squad doesn't look entirely terrible but might end up being "DC Comics Present The Expendables". And Batman v. Superman looks like it might turn out to be better than the most of the "Marvelverse" shit we've seen churned out over the last x number of years - the concept is certainly more intriguing. Although it's a Zack Snyder film so the trailer could be deceptive.

Also: "Margot Robbie Steals Jared Leto's Thunder" - confirmed

So this'll be another comic book casting that makes people look stupid. Never seen it coming.

Don't think anyone criticised the casting of Leto tbh, quite the opposite, it was the look that drew mocking

Apocalypse looks like Ivan Ooze.

:lol:

I'm sure the movie will be pretty solid, though. Fassbender and McAvoy have both grasped the roles of Magneto and Prof. X very well and Bryan Singer knows how to make an X-Men movie. Days of Future Past was very enjoyable, in my opinion, and X-Men 2 is also a pretty good movie. Here's hoping Deadpool knocks it out the park too.

:lol:

I'm sure the movie will be pretty solid, though. Fassbender and McAvoy have both grasped the roles of Magneto and Prof. X very well and Bryan Singer knows how to make an X-Men movie. Days of Future Past was very enjoyable, in my opinion, and X-Men 2 is also a pretty good movie. Here's hoping Deadpool knocks it out the park too.

High hopes for Deadpool in about 3 weeks or so, we'll get a trailer or something.

Spidey reference was when Falcon was asking the bird about Ant Man at the end on the bench.

Credits scene;

Hank showed Hope a suit he had developed for his wife and said it was hers now. It was the Wasp suit.

Saw Ant-Man today. Was ok. Had some fun moments and good action moments but I thought some of the jokes fell flat and the CGI was poor at times.

Wasn't really a spoiler I'm pretty sure that facility was in the last avengers? Missed the spidey reference? Also had to leave before the end credits scene, anyone care to shed any light?

Wasp is coming in the form of Hope Pym and Cap and Falcon have found Winter Soldier.