Game of Thrones

Quentin Taranbino

I found it a bit strange that the Kahl just accepted her story that she was Drogo's wife and that was it

The daftest bit in that plotline is the fact it somehow came as a surprise to her. She lived in their culture for a very long time and didn't know or forgot that's what should happen to a widow when a Khal dies?

The daftest bit in that plotline is the fact it somehow came as a surprise to her. She lived in their culture for a very long time and didn't know or forgot that's what should happen to a widow when a Khal dies?

That is a bit of a plot hole actually, I hadn't considered that.

I've not been the biggest fan of Dany's character throughout the series but I thought her acting was on point in this episode. I admired her chutzpah.

I can understand Drogo and co not telling her about it beforehand, but Jorah was supposed to be all knowing and advising her on the Dothraki so I'm surprised he hadn't brought it up and if not, then the Dothraki that hung around with her afterwards until they were slaughtered at Qarth.

Call it nit picking. But where did all they dugs go - that were hunting down Sansa - when brienne and pod arrived!?

They were only hounds chasing her scent, it wasn't Ramsey's aggressive b*****ds. They're probably just licking their own nuts or playing around in the woods.

That is a bit of a plot hole actually, I hadn't considered that.

I've not been the biggest fan of Dany's character throughout the series but I thought her acting was on point in this episode. I admired her chutzpah.

In the book , she was worried about meeting another khalisar and being returned to Vaes Dothrak , after Drogo dies.

Call it nit picking. But where did all they dugs go - that were hunting down Sansa - when brienne and pod arrived!?

Probably took one look at the size of Brienne and said "f**k that, I'm out of here"

Still refuse to believe Jons actually out of the show, althouhh surely if they dont burn him he'll eventually turn?

Wonder if its possible he'll be resurrected too late and be some white walker/human hybrid?

Still refuse to believe Jons actually out of the show, althouhh surely if they dont burn him he'll eventually turn?

Wonder if its possible he'll be resurrected too late and be some white walker/human hybrid?

The biggest clue was, why would someone playing a dead body for the first couple of episodes - before presumably taking no further part - get top billing in the opening title sequence?

He isn't out of the show, it's just a question of how he'll be brought back IMO.

Edited by Spain

The biggest clue was, why would someone playing a dead body for the first couple of episodes - before presumably taking no further part - get top billing in the opening title sequence?

He isn't out of the show, it's just a question of how he'll be brought back IMO.

To screw with fans?

I think he'll get brought back someone but the gf is now on the verge of tears about it.

He was a decent character but c'mon to fck, I don't get the hype.

Glad you brought it into the open.

There are also Labour Union (Screen Actors' Guild) rules about television credits. You can't just piss about with these things.

Of course he's in the show. If he wasn't at least fifteen minutes of that episode was pointless.

I hope to god they aren't just going to resort to flashbacks in order to include him.

Charles Dance was in the credits for the opening episode of Season 5 and he was just laying on a slab for a couple of minutes.

I still think Jon will be back walking about before long.

Yes, that's because he was in it so he had to be in the credits. But there's a difference between being in the closing credits and being the very first name in the opening sequence.

Fair fucks if I'm wrong but is it not pretty obvious who Jon is and how he would be brought back?

Can't do spoilers on phone but it's probably the most common fan theory out there.

[ spoiler ] & [ /spoiler ] without the spaces chief.

I wouldn't say it's pretty obvious unless you've actually read the books or the fan theories themselves. Many of those who have watched only the show would need one hell of a jump to get to where the theories are.

Yes, that's because he was in it so he had to be in the credits. But there's a difference between being in the closing credits and being the very first name in the opening sequence.

I thought he was in the opening sequence. I also thought Peter Dinklage was first in Monday's opening sequence cos they do a mix of status and alphabetical order but I can't be bothered going back to check cos I'm not arguing against Kit Harington playing a big part this season.

Maybe Jon will appear in flashback. There's probably going to be a Tower of Joy scene in this series, I think everyone's agreed. Maybe there will be more Jon Snow flashbacks.

I'm telling you. It was all a dream in the end. Everyone is fine and cool.

Maybe Jon will appear in flashback.  There's probably going to be a Tower of Joy scene in this series, I think everyone's agreed.  Maybe there will be more Jon Snow flashbacks.

Jon Snow is supposed to be about 18, there's nothing to flashback to!

Maybe Jon will appear in flashback.  There's probably going to be a Tower of Joy scene in this series, I think everyone's agreed.  Maybe there will be more Jon Snow flashbacks.

How old was Jon Snow in the Tower of Joy scenes?!