Game of Thrones

Quentin Taranbino

I'm less interested in the literal age of the characters but more to do with them being children of the original protagonists in the pre-show back story.

In any case it probably is nothing too deep but it will definitely come down to those who want to fight the last war and those who want to fight the new wars to come. Hopefully this means Dany getting her daft wee head removed at some point.

You absolute shower of b*****ds. The preview picture of the thread had Ygritte's beautiful arse and now it has a monstrous ginger arsehole instead [emoji35]

The Sheeran cameo just made me automatically think of the scene in Extras when they're filming "When the Whistle Blows" and Chris Martin from Coldplay randomly turns up in the factory and Gervais' character can't hide his disgust at what his programme has become.

"Ed Sheeran, in a wooded area in Westeros...what are you doing here? That's mental"

52 minutes ago, scottsdad said:

If I didn't know who Sheeran was, I wouldn't have glanced twice at him. He was no better or worse than anyone else in the scene.

I agree. A lot of hate all over the place for Ed and this scene generally. I quite liked it to be honest. It was a lighter, optimistic scene in a pretty heavy episode.

2 hours ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

It would have been fine without his singing and mentioning it was a new song

Agreed. He'd have been as well winking at the fucking camera at that point.

Other than that, so glad this show is back. As has been mentioned, particularly the opening and closing scenes were tremendous.