Game of Thrones

Quentin Taranbino

was thinking this too, i mean about the hound, they never shy away from brutal death on this series and they built up the hatred between him and his brother too much to just let it slide. :)

I hope we don't see The Hound again just to fight his brother because he has no chance of winning  :lol: .

The golden rule is if you don't see them lying dead in a pool of their own blood (Jon Snow in normal circumstances) then they can still be alive. Got another bet on with the gf that we'll see him before the season is out so he better be in it or I'm stuffed  ^_^ .

I hope we don't see The Hound again just to fight his brother because he has no chance of winning  :lol: .

The golden rule is if you don't see them lying dead in a pool of their own blood (Jon Snow in normal circumstances) then they can still be alive. Got another bet on with the gf that we'll see him before the season is out so he better be in it or I'm stuffed  ^_^ .

suspect arya is heading back to kingslanding, wouldn't be odd if she is in a tight corner against the mountain for mr porridge oats to re appear :)

How has no-one mentioned that that little c**t Olly got has fucking totties. That was glorious.

And Ser Allister as well. I'm glad they are gone I just couldn't be bothered with either of them anymore. Seeing their frozen, dead and hanging bodies was indeed glorious

I hope we don't see The Hound again just to fight his brother because he has no chance of winning :lol: .

The golden rule is if you don't see them lying dead in a pool of their own blood (Jon Snow in normal circumstances) then they can still be alive. Got another bet on with the gf that we'll see him before the season is out so he better be in it or I'm stuffed ^_^ .

The Hound is the hardest c**t on the show. He'll definitely win. He'd have comfortably dispatched of Brienne if he wasn't conveniently standing over the side of a cliff.

I like that Sam spewed just after Gilly called baby Sam his.

I'm also liking uncle Lannister since he just doesn't give a f**k about Cersi.

Jon, Davos and the ginger guy (wildling leader that for some reason I can't mind his name) are going to be a great team.

They're not unlucky: they're utterly shit at the game. Thrown into a laughable rebellion by Littlefinger (and who knows the other figures working behind the scenes); Ned Hibsed a palace coup; Robb then Hibsed the war by alienating his chief allies and reneging on a marriage alliance. Leaving four children roaming around a kingdom in civil war: they're lucky that any of them are still alive.

In terms of crap major factions they're down there with the Ironborh in their futile and entirely predictable moves.

They're not unlucky: they're utterly shit at the game. Thrown into a laughable rebellion by Littlefinger (and who knows the other figures working behind the scenes); Ned Hibsed a palace coup; Robb then Hibsed the war by alienating his chief allies and reneging on a marriage alliance. Leaving four children roaming around a kingdom in civil war: they're lucky that any of them are still alive.

In terms of crap major factions they're down there with the Ironborh in their futile and entirely predictable moves.

As much as I like them, you're spot on. Ned was a complete and utter moron. For all the bravado of the "I don't fight in tournaments because when I fight a man on the battlefield, I don't want him to know what I can do" line at the beginning, he spent the whole of the first book/series constantly showing his hand to everyone and failing to think more than one move ahead.

I really didn't see Jon leaving the Night's Watch but it does open up some pretty interesting possibilities for him.