Mario Bib-lotelli

Div

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I will give you that Cech and Reina are probably better. I would Hart is on par, if not better than Chesney. Would say he is better than Krul and De Gea. That is not to say they are not decent keepers. just think Hart is being under valued here!

Right, so do you still think I'm on the wind up? Is everyone who doesn't hold your views on the wind up?

Using Xavi to illustrate your point with regard to Ballotelli is utter nonsense.

Xavi is 32 and has played an average of 66 games for club and country in each of the last 4 seasons.

He only gets rested due to an achilles injury which he has been carrying for some time and whihc flares up now and again.

Ballotelli has 124 career appearences over 5 seasons. He is 21.

Sigh. How is your reply to Scotland need to look to Spain to produce good managers coming along?

You have, deliberately, misinterpreted the point and seem to implying I am claiming Balotelli is better than Xavi. Which is patently nonsense. A poster made a point that Balotelli wasn't a good player because he didn't play every week - this is an utterly nonsensical point. Something we surely all agree on?

Xavi was used just for illustrative purposes. I couldn't really use Messi or Ronaldo cause they do play every game, but Xavi is the next best who doesn't. That, and only that, is why he was used.

There is almost no chance Balotelli will win more than Xavi, what kind of fucking idiot would take on that bet?

The difference between resting a player and dropping a player is significant.

I would be quite happy to have a wager that when both their career's have ended, Xavi has a better career in terms of personal accolades and medals.

I will even let you decide the parameters for our wager. Please be specific.

As was yours below.

I am sure I have made an error though and you will correct me.

Um, not in this argument it isn't. It is exactly the same. Which is why criticising a player for not playing every week is incredibly stupid. And of course you could say nobody is dropped everyone is "rested".

And that clearly wasn't semantics. You're better than that.

Hey, I've even noticed the poster who neg reps all my posts positive reps those criticising me - he sure is consistent.

Reina has barely saved a thing all season.

Do you think he is inferior to Hart?

Indeed.

And you're really clutching at straws when you're trying to suggest you weren't talking about a footballing year, it's only the Misc Other Fitba forum rolleyes.gif

Why do you mean "indeed"? You tried semantics and it failed, his post doesn't change that.

Whilst the was only one of the two conditions - it's the kind of pish you get when you try semantics unsuccessfully.

Sigh. How is your reply to Scotland need to look to Spain to produce good managers coming along?

I had forgot about that.

Or you could believe that I am in awe of your knowledge and was concerned you would give me an almighty bltch slapping.

I'll let you decide.

You have, deliberately, misinterpreted the point and seem to implying I am claiming Balotelli is better than Xavi. Which is patently nonsense. A poster made a point that Balotelli wasn't a good player because he didn't play every week - this is an utterly nonsensical point. Something we surely all agree on?

Xavi was used just for illustrative purposes. I couldn't really use Messi or Ronaldo cause they do play every game, but Xavi is the next best who doesn't. That, and only that, is why he was used.

There is almost no chance Balotelli will win more than Xavi, what kind of fucking idiot would take on that bet?

You should have been more specific then and clearly stated that you were using Xavi for illustrative purposes. I am sure that we can all agree that had the roles been reversed, you would have sought clarity on why Xavi was chosen.

It was easy for your pst to be misinterpreted.

Or use a non-Spanish player and I would probably have shown no interest.

Um, not in this argument it isn't. It is exactly the same. Which is why criticising a player for not playing every week is incredibly stupid. And of course you could say nobody is dropped everyone is "rested".

And that clearly wasn't semantics. You're better than that.

Hey, I've even noticed the poster who neg reps all my posts positive reps those criticising me - he sure is consistent.

Better than that, yes. Clearly.

Sometimes we all have our little hidden weakneses which we all must indulge.

If you were half as good as me, boy, what a poster you would be.

Now I know you are on the wind up mate!

It's depressing that it's taken you this long. He's never watched a game of football in his life, and is trolling the f**k out of this place. Stick him on your ignore list and help contribute to his inevitable accidental death by sexual auto-asphyxiation when he fails to get bites on the Internet.

^ ^ ^

tumblr_m016j3Rg5Y1qm4kb8.gif

Don't worry kiddo, you're trying to take a ride on my fame.

It drove Dubs mad.

I had forgot about that.

Or you could believe that I am in awe of your knowledge and was concerned you would give me an almighty bltch slapping.

I'll let you decide.

You should have been more specific then and clearly stated that you were using Xavi for illustrative purposes. I am sure that we can all agree that had the roles been reversed, you would have sought clarity on why Xavi was chosen.

It was easy for your pst to be misinterpreted.

Or use a non-Spanish player and I would probably have shown no interest.

Better than that, yes. Clearly.

Sometimes we all have our little hidden weakneses which we all must indulge.

You hadn't forgotten about it, you had wisely chosen to give it a miss. I don't blame you, you recognize the ghost is gone whereas lesser posters would plough on.

That, however, is ridiculous. Unless you actually believed I was saying Xavi was "pure pish, ken". It was so deliberately provocative it was clearly used as illustrative purposes and was not, in a million years, saying Balotelli was better. You were spoiling for a fight, and chose to create one where there wasn't one. I used him, explicitly, cause he is the best player in the world who doesn't play every week. Had the roles been reversed and you were saying, say, Xavi only passes sideways and therefore Gerrard is better at passing, I certainly wouldn't have sought clarification on such an obvious illustration. But I won't be cajoled into using non Spanish players for illustrations.

If you were half as good as me, boy, what a poster you would be.

laugh.gif

This kind of thing comes easily to me, in posting and in life. But that? That is an awkward self confidence, like approaching a girl at a bar to ask about her inverted pyramid.

It's depressing that it's taken you this long. He's never watched a game of football in his life, and is trolling the f**k out of this place. Stick him on your ignore list and help contribute to his inevitable accidental death by sexual auto-asphyxiation when he fails to get bites on the Internet.

I think that is your fantasy not mine.

I bet you read this too, and all my posts.

A poster made a point that Balotelli wasn't a good player because he didn't play every week - this is an utterly nonsensical point. Something we surely all agree on?

Think you are twisting my words to suit you there.

I at no point said balotelli wasn't a good player.

My point was if he is that good why doesnt he play every week.

I think the reason why he isn't a guaranteed starter every week is because Mancini doesn't trust him.

Right, so do you still think I'm on the wind up? Is everyone who doesn't hold your views on the wind up?

Not at all. You made a claim that hart was not even in the top five goalies which is nonsense. There is not much difference between him and reina. He is a tremendous goalkeeper so not sure why you do not particularly rate him.

Invariably you do come across as trolling half the time. Maybe you are not. Just the way you come across to be honest.

Hasn't he won the Fa Cup, Premier League and the Chsmpions league?

I'm not sure if he got a CL medal but he's certainly won the other two - which is brilliant. But Xavi has won everything at club level, and the WC, and the EC. There's virtually no chance Balotelli will match this, no matter how good he is.

Think you are twisting my words to suit you there.

I at no point said balotelli wasn't a good player.

My point was if he is that good why doesnt he play every week.

I think the reason why he isn't a guaranteed starter every week is because Mancini doesn't trust him.

Er, yeah, it's a stupid. Xavi doesn't play every week - is he good?

Mancini clearly does trust him, that's why he keeps him. That's why, when they needed a goal to win the title, they brought him on and he made the biggest impact. That's why he starts in the big games Man Utd away, Arsenal away, FA Cup semi and that's why he won MOTM in the FA Cup final. He absolutely does trust him - of this there is no doubt.

Not at all. You made a claim that hart was not even in the top five goalies which is nonsense. There is not much difference between him and reina. He is a tremendous goalkeeper so not sure why you do not particularly rate him.

Invariably you do come across as trolling half the time. Maybe you are not. Just the way you come across to be honest.

Ah, so, to ask again, is everyone who disagrees with you on the wind up?

This WUM thing only emerged recently, and that's the danger with unsubstantiated accusations. Savo says I'm trolling and suddenly everyone accuses me of it. Thankfully, the posters that matter, know I'm not "trolling". If you want Trolling look at Captain Sensible - then you'll realise I'm not a troll.

I'm not sure if he got a CL medal but he's certainly won the other two - which is brilliant. But Xavi has won everything at club level, and the WC, and the EC. There's virtually no chance Balotelli will match this, no matter how good he is.

Mancini clearly does trust him, that's why he keeps him. That's why, when they needed a goal to win the title, they brought him on and he made the biggest impact. That's why he starts in the big games Man Utd away, Arsenal away, FA Cup semi and that's why he won MOTM in the FA Cup final. He absolutely does trust him - of this there is no doubt.

Ah, so, to ask again, is everyone who disagrees with you on the wind up?

This WUM thing only emerged recently, and that's the danger with unsubstantiated accusations. Savo says I'm trolling and suddenly everyone accuses me of it. Thankfully, the posters that matter, know I'm not "trolling". If you want Trolling look at Captain Sensible - then you'll realise I'm not a troll.

I am not sure if Mancini brought Balotelli on during the game against QPR because he trusts him.Think it was more an act of desperation. That said he did do well.

When did I say anyone who disagrees with me is on the wind up? There is a pattern emerging. It is no wonder people think you are trolling. Someone says something and then you distort what they say to fit into your argument. It becomes pretty tiring. It is like dealing with a 15 year old sometimes.

Xavi has played 50 times this season which would be over 90% of Barcelona's games

Balotelli has played 23 which is less than 50% so they can't be compared.

He has previously started big games but after his behaviour at arsenal I think Mancini has doubts in his mind about balotelli.

And bringing him on against qpr was a last desperate act to get back into the game with none of his other remaining substitutes carrying much of a goal threat.

Yes he did make a difference but does Mancini trust him to do it regularly for his side over a course of a season?

23 appearances would suggest not.

I am not sure if Mancini brought Balotelli on during the game against QPR because he trusts him.Think it was more an act of desperation. That said he did do well.

When did I say anyone who disagrees with me is on the wind up? There is a pattern emerging. It is no wonder people think you are trolling. Someone says something and then you distort what they say to fit into your argument. It becomes pretty tiring. It is like dealing with a 15 year old sometimes.

Ah right, so Mancini doesn't trust him but brings him on when they are losing the title wacko.gif

That wasn't in reply to you. I have never distorted what you have said, you said if a player doesn't play every week he must not be that good. Xavi doesn't play every week. So is Xavi not that good or are you going to retract that statement?

Xavi has played 50 times this season which would be over 90% of Barcelona's games

Balotelli has played 23 which is less than 50% so they can't be compared.

He has previously started big games but after his behaviour at arsenal I think Mancini has doubts in his mind about balotelli.

And bringing him on against qpr was a last desperate act to get back into the game with none of his other remaining substitutes carrying much of a goal threat.

Yes he did make a difference but does Mancini trust him to do it regularly for his side over a course of a season?

23 appearances would suggest not.

Erm, the only parameter you used was "play every week" and neither does. Refer to previous question.

And now you are trying to second guess the "doubts" in Mancinis mind laugh.gif

He has stated, unequivocally, that Balotelli will say. His tremendous talent obviously outweighs getting sent off in a game that Lescott had already lost you.

Balotelli makes a lot of appearances given his age, given his disciplinary record, and given he is at a club who spend hundreds of millions on attacking players. He is the youngest attacker in that squad up against world class players like Ageuro and Tevez, along with forwards like Silva and Nasri. It's amazing he has started that many games - and important ones too.

I doubt even the most deluded of Liverpool fans would turn down the chance to have Joe Hart instead of Pepe Reina.

Hart is the superior goalkeeper - quite clearly.

Ah right, so Mancini doesn't trust him but brings him on when they are losing the title wacko.gif

That wasn't in reply to you. I have never distorted what you have said, you said if a player doesn't play every week he must not be that good. Xavi doesn't play every week. So is Xavi not that good or are you going to retract that statement?

Erm, the only parameter you used was "play every week" and neither does. Refer to previous question.

He has stated, unequivocally, that Balotelli will say. His tremendous talent obviously outweighs getting sent off in a game that Lescott had already lost you.

Balotelli makes a lot of appearances given his age, given his disciplinary record, and given he is at a club who spend hundreds of millions on attacking players. He is the youngest attacker in that squad up against world class players like Ageuro and Tevez, along with forwards like Silva and Nasri. It's amazing he has started that many games - and important ones too.

If he trusts him so much then why was he not starting?

Also did he not bring dzeko on first? A playet who has not featured much? Hardlu the sign that he has a great amount of trust in balotelli? He got desperate and lobbed on a fourth attacker to try get a goal. It worked. But it was a last throw of the dice

A player who plays 50 games cannot be compared with someone who plays 23.

He threw him on in a just ditch desperate attempt to salvage the season.

There are many young players who play more than 23 games a season.

And he trusts him so much he plays Carlos tevez, who looks nowhere near 100% match fitness and who Mancini said would never play for the club again before him.

If he trusts him so much then why was he not starting?

Also did he not bring dzeko on first? A playet who has not featured much? Hardlu the sign that he has a great amount of trust in balotelli? He got desperate and lobbed on a fourth attacker to try get a goal. It worked. But it was a last throw of the dice

Well, obviously, Tevez and Aguero are excellent players and were playing well at the time. I like the "you must be shit, not trusted if you can't get ahead of Tevez and Aguero".

He did bring Dzeko on first, possibly for the more direct approach, but even with the goal Balotelli well out performed Dzeko and the team became far more potent when he came on. Again, it's just people looking for excuses to criticise Balotelli - even when there isn't any. Dzeko, an experienced forward purchased from around 30 million came on before him - Balotelli must not be trusted/must be shit. Listen to yourself, no other player in the world would be criticised for that.

So, he doesn't trust Balotelli at all actually, but he just starts him in most of their biggest games, keeps him at the club despite a poor disciplinary record, and brings him on to win them the title. But he doesn't trust him at all right?

Gotcha.

A player who plays 50 games cannot be compared with someone who plays 23.

He threw him on in a just ditch desperate attempt to salvage the season.

There are many young players who play more than 23 games a season.

And he trusts him so much he plays Carlos tevez, who looks nowhere near 100% match fitness and who Mancini said would never play for the club again before him.

Right, I'll ask you again, are you going to retract your statement that a player can't be that good if "he doesn't play every week"? Or are you still saying Xavi must not be that good? Which is it?

Are there many young player who play more than 23 games for Man City?

So he doesn't trust Balotelli because he played Tevez for a few games laugh.gif

You couldn't make it up, you both despise Balotelli and will say anything to criticise him. It's patently obvious.

Well, obviously, Tevez and Aguero are excellent players and were playing well at the time. I like the "you must be shit, not trusted if you can't get ahead of Tevez and Aguero".

He did bring Dzeko on first, possibly for the more direct approach, but even with the goal Balotelli well out performed Dzeko and the team became far more potent when he came on. Again, it's just people looking for excuses to criticise Balotelli - even when there isn't any. Dzeko, an experienced forward purchased from around 30 million came on before him - Balotelli must not be trusted/must be shit. Listen to yourself, no other player in the world would be criticised for that.

So, he doesn't trust Balotelli at all actually, but he just starts him in most of their biggest games, keeps him at the club despite a poor disciplinary record, and brings him on to win them the title. But he doesn't trust him at all right?

Gotcha.

I never once said Balotelli was "shit", nor did I criticise him in anyway. Simply played devils advocate in your conversation with the other geezer.

I am not saying Mancini does not trsut him or dislike him as a player. However, you are making it out as if Mancini absolutely loves him and trusts him completely, which I do not think is true.

Archived