Mario Bib-lotelli

Div

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 months later...

Walcott has already matched Balotelli's best ever goalsoring season.

And that's with barely starting in the first few months and it only being January still.

Balotelli makes a lot of appearances given his age, given his disciplinary record, and given he is at a club who spend hundreds of millions on attacking players. He is the youngest attacker in that squad up against world class players like Ageuro and Tevez, along with forwards like Silva and Nasri. It's amazing he has started that many games - and important ones too.

That is probably the best argument I've heard from you on this subject. I'd never actually thought of it in terms of his competition within the squad.

Based on someone in a relative position (both on the pitch and competition for places) would you rather have Balotelli or Hernandez in your squad?

Based on someone in a relative position (both on the pitch and competition for places) would you rather have Balotelli or Hernandez in your squad?

thats quite a good question actually, for me it would be hernandez purely because he seems like the type of guy that could nick you a goal out of nothing, he seems to have that poachers instinct, also even if he's having a stinker he still ends up grabbing an important goal when united seem to be struggling

balotelli on his day is a powerhouse of a striker, last season he battered some of the defences in the EPL and terrorised them, he clearly has ability and with a run of games (now at milan it seems) he could very well do that on a regualr basis, city however couldnt afford him the time to get going

Archived