Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

Think you can still delete your account but weirdly still have Messenger?  I may be imagining it but I think you can.

Correct. Wife deactivated hers for a couple of weeks out of sheer annoyance. One of her pals constantly tagging and sharing shite. She returned and binned them

3 minutes ago, knee jerk reaction said:

I absolutely hate the look at me i'm giving to charity posts. "I'm not giving cards this Xmas, i'm donating to..." if you are donating to charity then great, no need to tell everyone to try and make yourself look good! add this tag a mate crap and Facebook is seriously annoying right now. 

I do this for the simple reason that I don't want others to think I've just ignored the cards they've sent or that I just couldn't be bothered sending them. 

Spot on. l recently had my first couple of dominoes pizzas (experiment repeated for scientific validation) and they were muck.
One million times better are the ones from my local Asian emporium, the Lal Tandoori, Auchterarder.
*cheesy smile at camera, sparkly teeth*

I don't see the hate for Domino's. It's consistent. It's going to be at your door in 30 minutes or less. The website interface is a piece of piss. And the new Italian ones are actually pretty tasty.

Yes, it's not the greatest pizza, but you are not going to have to spend any time whatsoever phoning them back up to ask where your pizza is. Worth the premium IMO.

2 hours ago, Joey Jo Jo Junior Shabadoo said:

I don't see the hate for Domino's. It's consistent. It's going to be at your door in 30 minutes or less. The website interface is a piece of piss. And the new Italian ones are actually pretty tasty.

Yes, it's not the greatest pizza, but you are not going to have to spend any time whatsoever phoning them back up to ask where your pizza is. Worth the premium IMO.

Italian pizzas! They could be onto a winner there...

Dominos are unbelievably expensive for what you get. They order them in my work sometimes (on the corporate Amex) and the cost of five or six pizzas is insane. In fact, in one of my previous jobs someone once ordered thirty Dominos pizzas on the Amex, absolute scenes.

Anyway, unrelated to Dominos, an ex-colleague of mine has just checked into intensive care.

Dominos are unbelievably expensive for what you get. They order them in my work sometimes (on the corporate Amex) and the cost of five or six pizzas is insane. In fact, in one of my previous jobs someone once ordered thirty Dominos pizzas on the Amex, absolute scenes.

Anyway, unrelated to Dominos, an ex-colleague of mine has just checked into intensive care.

He's obviously not that bad if he can still use his phone

I can't find the post now, but a few of the full-time mummies are sharing some bollocks about making sure their kids know the most expensive presents aren't from "Santa" but from themselves so the kids can learn how hard they've had to work to be able to afford them :lol:

2 hours ago, ICTChris said:

A girl I went to school (now a 40yo woman) with did that last year! She's a car crash of a woman!