Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

On 2017-5-31 at 01:08, Todd_is_God said:

PEOPLE BEWARE: THIS MORNING AROUND 1:30 AM THERE WAS A FRANTIC SCREAMING WOMAN BEATING DOWN MY FRONT DOOR STATING THAT SOMEONE WAS CHASING HER. I NEVER OPENED THE DOOR BUT I TOLD HER THAT I WOULD CALL THE POLICE AND GET HER SOME HELP SHE TOLD ME NOT TO CALL THE POLICE AND SHE LEFT. BUT BEING A RETIRED POLICE INVESTIGATOR AND HER NOT WANTING ME TO CALL THE POLICE THAT SOMETHING WAS WRONG WITH HER STORY! BUT FROM EXPERIENCE AND PAST CRIMES THAT I HAVE INVESTIGATED THAT THIS IS A CLASSIC  PLAY RIGHT OUT OF THE THUG PLAY BOOK------- GET A FRANTIC CRYING WOMAN TO BEAT THE  DOOR DOWN SOMETIME OVER NIGHT AND WHEN YOU OPEN THE DOOR TO HELP HER THERE WILL BE 3 OR 4 THUGS THERE TO FORCE THEIR WAY IN YOUR HOUSE  AND COMMIT A HOME INVASION, TO ROB YOU OR INJURE OR KILL YOU. I DID NOT OPEN THE DOOR BUT CALLED THE POLICE THEY ARRIVED SHORTLY AFTER AND CHECKED THE NEIGHBORHOOD BUT DID NOT FIND THE FRANTIC CRYING FEMALE ANYWHERE SO IT SOUNDS LIKE SHE WAS PROBABLY RIDING WITH A CARLOAD OF THUGS!!!   NEVER OPEN YOUR DOOR AFTER DARK UNLESS YOU KNOW FOR SURE WHO IS KNOCKING!!!!!

Who comes up with this pish? And why :lol:

"Home invasion" reminds me of a workmate who shared a flat with a couple of chaps in the West End. The owner of the flat informed them that there would be a new flatmate moving in. 

My workmate went out on the lash, went home in the early hours and wandered into his living room to see a big black chap watching the TV. 

My workmate shat a brick and ran into the street screaming "HOUSE INVASION. HOUSE INVASION". 

Needless to say, that was the new flatmate. 

Edited by Cardinal Richelieu

PEOPLE BEWARE: THIS MORNING AROUND 1:30 AM THERE WAS A FRANTIC SCREAMING WOMAN BEATING DOWN MY FRONT DOOR STATING THAT SOMEONE WAS CHASING HER. I NEVER OPENED THE DOOR BUT I TOLD HER THAT I WOULD CALL THE POLICE AND GET HER SOME HELP SHE TOLD ME NOT TO CALL THE POLICE AND SHE LEFT. BUT BEING A RETIRED POLICE INVESTIGATOR AND HER NOT WANTING ME TO CALL THE POLICE THAT SOMETHING WAS WRONG WITH HER STORY! BUT FROM EXPERIENCE AND PAST CRIMES THAT I HAVE INVESTIGATED THAT THIS IS A CLASSIC  PLAY RIGHT OUT OF THE THUG PLAY BOOK------- GET A FRANTIC CRYING WOMAN TO BEAT THE  DOOR DOWN SOMETIME OVER NIGHT AND WHEN YOU OPEN THE DOOR TO HELP HER THERE WILL BE 3 OR 4 THUGS THERE TO FORCE THEIR WAY IN YOUR HOUSE  AND COMMIT A HOME INVASION, TO ROB YOU OR INJURE OR KILL YOU. I DID NOT OPEN THE DOOR BUT CALLED THE POLICE THEY ARRIVED SHORTLY AFTER AND CHECKED THE NEIGHBORHOOD BUT DID NOT FIND THE FRANTIC CRYING FEMALE ANYWHERE SO IT SOUNDS LIKE SHE WAS PROBABLY RIDING WITH A CARLOAD OF THUGS!!!   NEVER OPEN YOUR DOOR AFTER DARK UNLESS YOU KNOW FOR SURE WHO IS KNOCKING!!!!!

Who comes up with this pish? And why :lol:

A shouty retired police investigator, obviously.

Is that a real job title?

Aye, and no mention of when she's cutting the fucking grass. Like a jungle out there hen!

Exactly. And the child in that pic is far too old for a dummy. Just sheer laziness and bad parenting if you ask me. Slovenly bitch.

Nothing like a terror incident to reveal all the racists.

That combined with Perth Council deciding to Build a mosque has probably cause a couple of the morons to suffer aneurysms.