Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

5 minutes ago, Shotgun said:

A quote from a wumman who moved from Phoenix to New York for her job.

"But this was also the time God planted a seed in our hearts - a deep love for NYC and a deep desire to be here, to bring healing, to love the hurting masses in NYC."

She waited until 6 years after 9/11 to move but I'll bet the locals are ever so grateful to her for swooping in to bring healing and love the hurting masses.

I assume she means she's going to love the attractive, rich people from Manhattan and not the gangs from Bed-Stuy.

Some silly bint earlier plastered a photo on Facebook of two women sitting in a car calling them "low-life excuses for human beings" after they clamped her car and were "abusive" to her when she was "only 6 minutes late" back to her parking space. She repeatedly tried to garner sympathy by saying it was a psychology appointment and she had an autistic child with her as if that is a get out of jail free card. 

The fact that she told the first guy to "f**k off" that had the audacity to not take her side in the comments tells me the abuse she allegedly received was not without provocation. 

Unfortunately the post was deleted when a couple of us were trying to get the other side of her fairytale. 

I didn’t think you could clamp cars in Scotland? clamping a car six minutes over its parking time sounds highly unlikely.

You categorically cannot clamp cars in Scotland without a court order or the DVLA doing it, there may be a couple other agencies etc who can but as far as Im aware there are no private companies who do it.

33 minutes ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

You categorically cannot clamp cars in Scotland without a court order or the DVLA doing it, there may be a couple other agencies etc who can but as far as Im aware there are no private companies who do it.

Local councils and the police are the only other ones that can clamp cars in Scotland 

On 19/09/2018 at 04:06, ICTChris said:

I didn’t think you could clamp cars in Scotland? clamping a car six minutes over its parking time sounds highly unlikely.

On 19/09/2018 at 04:17, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

It was in Western Australia, where I'm at.