Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

Image may contain: one or more people, text and outdoor

1. What's up with the low-quality font?
  2. The poster has clearly gone to 'The Sun's School of Randomly Writing in Block Capitals'. 
  3. Did the Tesco itself decide to REFUSE the soldier, or was it the staff of the store?
  4. Why is the word 'would' on a line by itself, when there's clearly space for other words?
  5. I'm unimpressed by the lack of detail: given that there's clearly an address next to the sign, which doesn't appear to say 'Oak Street', I don't think they have the right picture. The dreadful resolution won't change that. 
  6. In what way would serving a soldier offend Muslim customers? Were there any Muslim customers in the shop? How did they know they were Muslim?
  7. What purpose would sharing serve, other than to identify the morons of the world? 
  8. Why is the word 'OUTRAGE' badly pixelated and much lower than its preceding word, with the 'o' slightly cut off?

So aye, the effort put into this lie wasn't great. 

5 minutes ago, accies1874 said:

2. The poster has clearly gone to 'The Sun's School of Randomly Writing in Block Capitals'. 
  3. Did the Tesco itself decide to REFUSE the soldier, or was it the staff of the store?
  4. Why is the word 'would' on a line by itself, when there's clearly space for other words?
  5. I'm unimpressed by the lack of detail: given that there's clearly an address next to the sign, which doesn't appear to say 'Oak Street', I don't think they have the right picture. The dreadful resolution won't change that. 
  6. In what way would serving a soldier offend Muslim customers? Were there any Muslim customers in the shop? How did they know they were Muslim?
  7. What purpose would sharing serve, other than to identify the morons of the world? 
  8. Why is the word 'OUTRAGE' badly pixelated and much lower than its preceding word, with the 'o' slightly cut off?

There is no Tesco on Oak Street, the picture is of the Stroud Green Branch. Britain First have been posting it since 2015. Total fiction.

17 minutes ago, accies1874 said:

9 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

There is no Tesco on Oak Street, the picture is of the Stroud Green Branch. Britain First have been posting it since 2015. Total fiction.

image.thumb.png.7b2fa8debe21e0f2a6ff969e8ea1d285.png

Screenshot_20180818-110754_Facebook.thumb.jpg.aad16573ec1ddf699ea19cbf85b6730e.jpg

This beauty appeared on mine this morning
Not quite Nurses deserve footballers pay but next best thing

They would just spend it on sweets.

What about the sewage workers! They are the ones who deserve footballers wages. If I couldn’t have a dump of a morning that would be a fucking disaster.