Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

Yes and it will still apply for the rest of the year
Fark, that's almost as nuts as that Lucky Month with 5 Fridays, 5 Saturdays and 5 Sundays thing that only happens once every 800 years.

5 minutes ago, Swarley said:
26 minutes ago, The OP said:
My facebook feed is about 75% missing cats, dogs and humans these days. 

If 75% of your Facebook friends are missing then I think the Police need to start an investigation

I'm sure none of them are known to anyone sharing the posts tbh. Generally, the outcomes for the people are have been taking coke or getting shagged for the last couple of days or fell into a river whilst drunk.  Females tend to be the former and males tend to be the latter.

Don't pay as much attention to the updates when the animals are found but they've probably all been pinched and sold by swarthy types. 

Edited by The OP

On 10/6/2018 at 06:43, ajwffc said:

People are now racist to dogs

Not defending putting that kind of pish up on Facebook, but it's apparently true that black cats and dogs are far less likely to be adopted from rescue centres and suchlike.

Considering how many people still share those "retweet this message or a loved one will die" chain mails, I can only assume there are plenty of roasters who think black animals are bad luck.