Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

A girl on mine has been complaining since last night that she's not well - she nearly passed out in front of a room of people. I might have that wrong, of course. She only mentioned it half a dozen times, so I could have the wrong end of the stick. Anyway, she's now just done one of those "check-in" things so that everyone knows where she is. Her local NHS walk-in centre.

Every single post since has been about her migraine. "How long to migraines last? I'm still in pain", "I've slept for 12 hours, but I've still got this pain behind my eyes", "I never knew migraines could be so painful". Here's an idea, turn your phone off, get away from the computer screen, take a couple of painkillers and lie down in a darkened room until it's all gone, just like everyone commenting on your status is telling you to do. You never know, they might be saying it for a reason.

Every single post since has been about her migraine. "How long to migraines last? I'm still in pain", "I've slept for 12 hours, but I've still got this pain behind my eyes", "I never knew migraines could be so painful". Here's an idea, turn your phone off, get away from the computer screen, take a couple of painkillers and lie down in a darkened room until it's all gone, just like everyone commenting on your status is telling you to do. You never know, they might be saying it for a reason.

get her deleted.

get her deleted.

I think I'm going to have to. She just posted "Still feel poorly". I think that's around 7 updates on this migraine this weekend. I barely make 7 updates a week. 7 probably doesn't sound to bad to some people, but it's the fact that someone invariably says "I get migraines too. They're the worst" and she has to go through the whole story right from the start again. She's a nice enough person really, but it's a bit bloody annoying. She's also a Weight Watchers leader, so there's a danger I might need her in a few months. :lol:

No. Go round to her house and rip out her ovaries to stop her re-producing.

Alas, she lives nowhere near me. We worked together years ago in my home town, so she's at least 300 miles away. She hates kids and openly admits that's she's too selfish to even consider them, so that's something.

There is a guy on mine who posts 3 or 4 status updatues a day about his hideously mundane life and despite being think as shit tries to come accross as intelligent, failing miserbly each time.

I have gone through him on it a few times in the past ripping him to shreds and winning any arguement he starts, last night I launched a full all out pished assault on him and the wankers who comment on his utter shite and got myself deleted. Result!

There is a guy on mine who posts 3 or 4 status updatues a day about his hideously mundane life and despite being think as shit tries to come accross as intelligent, failing miserbly each time.

Irony, much? :P;)

my mum just posted this on facebook :angry: :angry:

,,oooO,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Many People Will Walk

,,,(,,,,),,,,,Oooo,,,,,In & Out Of Your Life,

,,,,\,,(,,,,,,,(,,,,),,,,, But Only Sons & Daughters,

,,,,,\_),,,,,,,),,/,,,,,, Will Leave Footprints In Your Heart

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,(_/,,,,,,,, & Memories That You Will Hold Locked Inside Forever..

Re-post if you have a heart full of footprints...

I have gone through him on it a few times in the past ripping him to shreds and winning any arguement he starts, last night I launched a full all out pished assault on him and the wankers who comment on his utter shite and got myself deleted. Result!

Had to do this... sorry! :P

People airing their dirty laundry in (cyber) public.

"If you read this, I still love you!"

Well, that to me, sounds like a pretty specific message. Why send it to everyone?

Maybe they love many people? In a sort of polygamous way...

I've got some burd on mine with some serious trust issues with guys, despite being single she posts things like "1 rule for me another rule for him" etc..... I've never asked what is going on, but if I had to take a guess i think she's been pumped & dumped a few times.

Typical burd, never understands that a quick shag is just a quick shag. Not some hidden message I fancy you.

I've got some burd on mine with some serious trust issues with guys, despite being single she posts things like "1 rule for me another rule for him" etc..... I've never asked what is going on, but if I had to take a guess i think she's been pumped & dumped a few times.

Typical burd, never understands that a quick shag is just a quick shag. Not some hidden message I fancy you.

:lol:

There's one on mine who consistently posts up stuff about people speaking behind her back, and guys using her. She clearly has the least self respect of anyone, ever, but one of her mates should be having a word with her. The entire town now thinks she's a fucking bunny boiler. I think the entire town is right.

I'll also add women who constantly "Like" pages that are clearly attempts to get a few digs into their exes, but i don't think i've ever seen any of the blokes on mine do the same, or even react to these "likes".

Why bother?